Public Employment Policy in the New Economic Environment: The United States Experience
In: Active Labor Market Policies and Unemployment Insurance in Selected Countries
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
This chapter was published in: Kil-Sang Yoo & Jiyeun Chang (ed.) Active Labor Market Policies and Unemployment Insurance in Selected Countries, Korea Labor Institute, pages 27-157, 2002.
This item is provided by W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research in its series Book chapters authored by Upjohn Institute researchers with number rwecjo2002.
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 300 S. Westnedge Ave. Kalamazoo, MI 49007 USA
Web page: http://www.upjohn.org
UNEMPLOYMENT; unemployment compensation; employment policy; Unemployment insurance; Benefits;
Other versions of this item:
- Christopher J. O'Leary, 2002. "Public Employment Policy in the New Economic Environment: The United States Experience," Book chapters authored by Upjohn Institute researchers, in: Nina T. Vishnevskaya (ed.), Active Labor Market Policies and Unemployment Insurance in Selected Countries, pages 182-197 W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- J6 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers
You can help add them by filling out this form.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.