Impacts on Employment and Earnings
AbstractThe authors discuss a group of supplementary results from the experiments, primarily the impact of the treatments on the earnings of claimants, the nature and quality of jobs, and employer attachment.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
This chapter was published in:
This item is provided by W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research in its series Book chapters authored by Upjohn Institute researchers with number rbuisch5.
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 300 S. Westnedge Ave. Kalamazoo, MI 49007 USA
Web page: http://www.upjohn.org
UNEMPLOYMENT; reemployment; bonuses; Unemployment insurance; Benefits; duration;
Other versions of this item:
- J64 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Unemployment: Models, Duration, Incidence, and Job Search
- J65 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Unemployment Insurance; Severance Pay; Plant Closings
- J68 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Public Policy
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Paul T. Decker, 1994. "The Impact of Reemployment Bonuses on Insured Unemployment in the New Jersey and Illinois Reemployment Bonus Experiments," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 29(3), pages 718-741.
- Walter Corson & Paul T. Decker & Shari Miller Dunstan & Anne R. Gordon., 1989. "The New Jersey Unemployment Insurance Reemployment Demonstration Project. Final Evaluation Report," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 856, Mathematica Policy Research.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.