The Growth of Nonstandard Employment in Japan and the United States: A Comparison of Causes and Consequences
In: Nonstandard Work in Developed Economies: Causes and Consequences
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
This chapter was published in:
This item is provided by W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research in its series Book chapters authored by Upjohn Institute researchers with number nwdech6.
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 300 S. Westnedge Ave. Kalamazoo, MI 49007 USA
Web page: http://www.upjohn.org
nonstandard work; temporary work; part-time work; labor supply; Japan; United States;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- J22 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Time Allocation and Labor Supply
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- ASANO Hirokatsu & ITO Takahiro & KAWAGUCHI Daiji, 2011.
"Why Has the Fraction of Contingent Workers Increased? A case study of Japan,"
11021, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Hirokatsu Asano & Takahiro Ito & Daiji Kawaguchi, 2011. "Why Has the Fraction of Contingent Workers Increased? A Case Study of Japan," IDEC DP2 Series 1-3, Hiroshima University, Graduate School for International Development and Cooperation (IDEC).
- Abe, Yukiko, 2011. "Family labor supply, commuting time, and residential decisions: The case of the Tokyo Metropolitan Area," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 49-63, March.
- Abe, Yukiko, 2011. "The Equal Employment Opportunity Law and labor force behavior of women in Japan," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 39-55, March.
- Fagan, Colette & Norman, Helen & Smith, Mark & Gonzalez Menendez, María C, 2014. "In search of good quality part-time employment," ILO Working Papers 483968, International Labour Organization.
- Abe, Yukiko, 2012. "A cohort analysis of male labor supply in Japan," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 23-43.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.