Do institutions matter for trade in Asian countries?
In: Trade-led growth: A sound strategy for Asia
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
This chapter was published in:
This item is provided by United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific (ESCAP) in its series STUDIES IN TRADE AND INVESTMENT with number tipub2618_chap9.
Contact details of provider:
Postal: The United Nations Building, Rajadamnern Nok Avenue, Bangkok 10200
Phone: (66-2) 288-1234
Fax: (66-2) 288-1000
Web page: http://www.unescap.org/
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Gil S. Epstein & Ira N. Gang, 2006.
"Good Governance and Good Aid Allocation,"
Departmental Working Papers
200627, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
- Alberto Chong & Mark Gradstein, 2004.
"Inequality and Institutions,"
Research Department Publications
4361, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Busse, Matthias & Groizard Cardosa, José Luis, 2006.
"FDI, Regulations and Growth,"
HWWA Discussion Papers
342, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWA).
- Busse, Matthias & Groizard Cardosa, José Luis, 2006. "FDI, Regulations and Growth," Proceedings of the German Development Economics Conference, Berlin 2006 6, Verein für Socialpolitik, Research Committee Development Economics.
- Sebnem Kalemli-Ozcan & Laura Alfaro & Vadym Volosovych, 2003.
"Why doesn’t Capital Flow from Rich to Poor Countries? An Empirical Investigation,"
2003-01, Department of Economics, University of Houston.
- Laura Alfaro & Sebnem Kalemli-Ozcan & Vadym Volosovych, 2008. "Why Doesn't Capital Flow from Rich to Poor Countries? An Empirical Investigation," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 90(2), pages 347-368, May.
- Laura Alfaro & Sebnem Kalemli-Ozcan, 2004. "Why doesn't capital flow from rich to poor countries? An empirical investigation," 2004 Meeting Papers 53, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Laura Alfaro & Sebnem Kalemli-Ozcan & Vadym Volosovych, 2005. "Why Doesn't Capital Flow from Rich to Poor Countries? An Empirical Investigation," NBER Working Papers 11901, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Joseph Francois & Miriam Manchin, 2007.
"Institutions, Infrastructure, and Trade,"
77, CENTRE FOR THE STUDY OF ECONOMIC AND SOCIAL CHANGE IN EUROPE,School of Slavonic and East European Studies,University College London (SSEES,UCL).
- Francois, Joseph & Manchin, Miriam, 2007. "Institutions, Infrastructure and Trade," CEPR Discussion Papers 6068, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Francois, Joseph & Manchin, Miriam, 2007. "Institutions, infrastructure, and trade," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4152, The World Bank.
- Joseph Francois & Miriam Manchin, 2007. "Institutions, Infrastructure and Trade," Development Working Papers 224, Centro Studi Luca d\'Agliano, University of Milano.
- Joseph Francois & Miriam Manchin, 2007. "Institutions, Infrastructure, and Trade," IIDE Discussion Papers 20070401, Institue for International and Development Economics.
- Joseph F. Francois & Miriam Manchin, 2007. "Institutions, infrastructure, and trade," Economics working papers 2007-05, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Matthias Helble & Ben Shepherd & John S. Wilson, 2009. "Transparency and Regional Integration in the Asia Pacific," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 32(3), pages 479-508, 03.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mia Mikic).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.