From the Asian Miracle to an Asian Century? Economic Transformation in the 2000s and Prospects for the 2010s
In: The Australian Economy in the 2000s
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
This chapter was published in: Hugo Gerard & Jonathan Kearns (ed.) The Australian Economy in the 2000s, Reserve Bank of Australia, pages , 2011.
This item is provided by Reserve Bank of Australia in its series RBA Annual Conference Volume with number acv2011-02.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Alan G. Ahearne & John G. Fernald & Prakash Loungani & John W. Schindler, 2006. "Flying geese or sitting ducks: China’s impact on the trading fortunes of other Asian economies," International Finance Discussion Papers 887, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Adams, Charles & Park, Donghyun, 2009. "Causes and Consequences of Global Imbalances: Perspective from Developing Asia," ADB Economics Working Paper Series 157, Asian Development Bank.
- Park, Donghyun & Shin, Kwanho, 2009.
"Can Trade with the People’s Republic of China be an Engine of Growth for Developing Asia?,"
ADB Economics Working Paper Series
172, Asian Development Bank.
- Park, Donghyun & Shin, Kwanho, 2010. "Can Trade with the People’s Republic of China Be an Engine of Growth for Developing Asia ," Asian Development Review, Asian Development Bank, vol. 27(1), pages 160-181.
- Yiping Huang & Bijun Wang, 2011. "Chinese Outward Direct Investment: Is There a China Model?," China & World Economy, Institute of World Economics and Politics, Chinese Academy of Social Sciences, vol. 19, pages 1-21, 07.
- Alberto Alesina & Robert J. Barro, 2002.
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
MIT Press, vol. 117(2), pages 409-436, May.
- Prema-chandra Athukorala & Nobuaki Yamashita, 2009. "Global Production Sharing and Sino-US Trade Relations," China & World Economy, Institute of World Economics and Politics, Chinese Academy of Social Sciences, vol. 17(3), pages 39-56.
- Peter Drysdale & Shiro Armstrong, 2010.
"International and Regional Cooperation : Asia's Role and Responsibilities,"
EABER Working Papers
22763, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Peter DRYSDALE & Shiro ARMSTRONG, 2010. "International and Regional Cooperation: Asia's Role and Responsibilities," Asian Economic Policy Review, Japan Center for Economic Research, vol. 5(2), pages 157-173, December.
- Prema-Chandra Athukorala, 2008. "China's integration into global production networks and its implications for export-led growth strategy in other countries in the region," Departmental Working Papers 2008-04, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Prema-chandra Athukorala, 2011.
"Production Networks and Trade Patterns in East Asia: Regionalization or Globalization?,"
Asian Economic Papers,
MIT Press, vol. 10(1), pages 65-95, January.
- Athukorala, Prema-chandra, 2010. "Production Networks and Trade Patterns in East Asia: Regionalization or Globalization?," Working Papers on Regional Economic Integration 56, Asian Development Bank.
- Gang Fan & Bijun Wang & Yiping Huang, 2013. "Intraregional Cross-holding of Reserve Currencies: A Proposal for Asia to Deal with the Global Reserve Risks," China & World Economy, Institute of World Economics and Politics, Chinese Academy of Social Sciences, vol. 21(4), pages 14-35, 07.
- Park, Donghyun & Estrada, Gemma, 2009. "Developing Asia's Sovereign Wealth Funds and Outward Foreign Direct Investment," ADB Economics Working Paper Series 169, Asian Development Bank.
- Kawai, Masahiro & Wignaraja, Ganeshan, 2011. "Asian FTAs: Trends, prospects and challenges," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 1-22, February.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Paula Drew).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.