The Case for Inflation Targeting in East Asian Countries
In: Future Directions for Monetary Policies in East Asia
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
This chapter was published in: David Gruen & John Simon (ed.) Future Directions for Monetary Policies in East Asia, Reserve Bank of Australia, pages , 2001.
This item is provided by Reserve Bank of Australia in its series RBA Annual Conference Volume with number acv2001-04.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Domac, Ilker & Yucel, Eray M., 2004.
"What triggers inflation in emerging market economics?,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
3376, The World Bank.
- Ilker Domaç & Eray M. Yücel, 2005. "What Triggers Inflation in Emerging Market Economies?," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 141(1), pages 141-164, April.
- Ilker Domac & Eray M. Yucel, 2003. "What Triggers Inflation in Emerging Market Economies?," Working Papers 0307, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Jeffrey A. Frankel, 2010. "A Comparison of Monetary Anchor Options, Including Product Price Targeting, for Commodity-Exporters in Latin America," NBER Working Papers 16362, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jeffrey A. Frankel, 2003.
"Experience of and Lessons from Exchange Rate Regime in Emerging Economies,"
NBER Working Papers
10032, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Frankel, Jeffrey, 2003. "Experience of and Lessons from Exchange Rate Regimes in Emerging Economies," Working Paper Series rwp03-011, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Lars E.O. Svensson, 2010.
NBER Working Papers
16654, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Frankel, Jeffrey A., 2011.
"How Can Commodity Exporters Make Fiscal and Monetary Policy Less Procyclical?,"
4735392, Harvard Kennedy School of Government.
- Frankel, Jeffrey A., 2011. "How Can Commodity Exporters Make Fiscal and Monetary Policy Less Procyclical?," Working Paper Series rwp11-015, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Gilda Fernandez & Cem Karacadag & Rupa Duttagupta, 2004. "From Fixed to Float: Operational Aspects of Moving Towards Exchange Rate Flexibility," IMF Working Papers 04/126, International Monetary Fund.
- corrinne ho & robert n mccauley, 2004. "Living with flexible exchange rates:," International Finance 0411003, EconWPA.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Paula Drew).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.