Capital Flows and Exchange Rates
In: Capital Flows and the International Financial System
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
This chapter was published in: David Gruen & Luke Gower (ed.) Capital Flows and the International Financial System, Reserve Bank of Australia, pages , 1999.
This item is provided by Reserve Bank of Australia in its series RBA Annual Conference Volume with number acv1999-06.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ronald Macdonald & Mark P. Taylor, 1993. "The Monetary Approach to the Exchange Rate: Rational Expectations, Long-Run Equilibrium, and Forecasting," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 40(1), pages 89-107, March.
- Steven Radelet & Jeffrey D. Sachs, 1998. "The East Asian Financial Crisis: Diagnosis, Remedies, Prospects," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 29(1), pages 1-90.
- Dornbusch, Rudiger, 1976. "Expectations and Exchange Rate Dynamics," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 84(6), pages 1161-76, December.
- Krugman, Paul, 1979. "A Model of Balance-of-Payments Crises," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 11(3), pages 311-25, August.
- Jason Furman & Joseph E. Stiglitz, 1998. "Economic Crises: Evidence and Insights from East Asia," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 29(2), pages 1-136.
- Chinn, Menzie D., 2000.
"Before the fall: were East Asian currencies overvalued?,"
Emerging Markets Review,
Elsevier, vol. 1(2), pages 101-126, September.
- Menzie D. Chinn, 1998. "Before the Fall: Were East Asian Currencies Overvalued?," NBER Working Papers 6491, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dominic Wilson, 2001. "Managing Capital Flows: A Distortions Approach," Asia Pacific Economic Papers 312, Australia-Japan Research Centre, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Arminio Fraga & Daniel L. Gleizer, 2001. "Constrained Discretion and Collective Action Problems: Reflections on the Resolution of International Financial Crises," Working Papers Series 34, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Paula Drew).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.