The Importance of Kalman Filtering Methods for Economic Systems
In: Annals of Economic and Social Measurement, Volume 3, number 1
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
This chapter was published in:
This item is provided by National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc in its series NBER Chapters with number 9994.
Contact details of provider:
Postal: National Bureau of Economic Research, 1050 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02138, U.S.A.
Web page: http://www.nber.org
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Schlicht, Ekkehart & Ludsteck, Johannes, 2006.
"Variance Estimation in a Random Coefficients Model,"
IZA Discussion Papers
2031, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Schlicht, Ekkehart & Ludsteck, Johannes, 2006. "Variance Estimation in a Random Coefficients Model," Discussion Papers in Economics 904, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Yasin Akcelik & Orcan Cortuk & Ibrahim M. Turhan, 2012.
"Mitigating Turkey's Trilemma Tradeoffs,"
1229, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Mun, Kyung-Chun & Morgan, George Emir, 2003. "Risk premia on foreign exchange: a direct approach," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 231-250, July.
- Schlicht, Ekkehart, 2006. "Macroeconomic Confusion," Discussion Papers in Economics 886, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.