IMF Structural Programs
In: Economic and Financial Crises in Emerging Market Economies
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
This chapter was published in:
This item is provided by National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc in its series NBER Chapters with number 9778.
Contact details of provider:
Postal: National Bureau of Economic Research, 1050 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02138, U.S.A.
Web page: http://www.nber.org
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Graham Bird, 2003. "The Implementation of IMF Programmes: A Conceptual Framework and a Policy Agenda," School of Economics Discussion Papers, School of Economics, University of Surrey 1003, School of Economics, University of Surrey.
- Ariel Buira, 2002. "An Analysis of IMF Conditionality," Economics Series Working Papers, University of Oxford, Department of Economics 104, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Axel Dreher & Nathan Jensen, 2003.
"Independent Actor or Agent? An Empirical Analysis of the impact of US interests on IMF Conditions,"
International Finance, EconWPA
0310004, EconWPA, revised 08 Jan 2004.
- Axel Dreher & Nathan Jensen, 2005. "Independent Actor or Agent? An Empirical Analysis of the impact of US interests on IMF Conditions," KOF Working papers, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich 05-118, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Axel Dreher, 2009.
"IMF conditionality: theory and evidence,"
Public Choice, Springer,
Springer, vol. 141(1), pages 233-267, October.
- Axel Dreher, 2008. "IMF Conditionality: Theory and Evidence," KOF Working papers, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich 08-188, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- J. Bradford DeLong & Barry Eichengreen, 2001. "Between Meltdown and Moral Hazard: The International Monetary and Financial Policies of the Clinton Administration," NBER Working Papers 8443, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ariel BUIRA, 2003. "An Analysis Of Imf Conditionality," G-24 Discussion Papers, United Nations Conference on Trade and Development 22, United Nations Conference on Trade and Development.
- Peter Leeson & Christopher Coyne, 2007. "The reformersâ€™ dilemma: media, policy ownership, and reform," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, Springer, vol. 23(3), pages 237-250, June.
- Roger P. Kronenberg & Alessandro Giustiniani, 2005. "Financial Sector Conditionality," IMF Working Papers 05/230, International Monetary Fund.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.