Inflation Targeting in Transition Economies Experience and Prospects
In: The Inflation-Targeting Debate
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
This chapter was published in:
This item is provided by National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc in its series NBER Chapters with number 9564.
Contact details of provider:
Postal: National Bureau of Economic Research, 1050 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02138, U.S.A.
Web page: http://www.nber.org
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Erceg, Christopher J. & Henderson, Dale W. & Levin, Andrew T., 2000.
"Optimal monetary policy with staggered wage and price contracts,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 281-313, October.
- Tom Doan, . "RATS program to solve Erceg-Henderson-Levin model," Statistical Software Components RTZ00051, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Christopher J. Erceg & Dale W. Henderson & Andrew T. Levin, 1999. "Optimal monetary policy with staggered wage and price contracts," International Finance Discussion Papers 640, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Ryo Kato & Takayuki Tsuruga, 2002. "Matlab code for a sticky wage/price model," QM&RBC Codes 114, Quantitative Macroeconomics & Real Business Cycles.
- Andrew Levin & Christopher J. Erceg & Dale W. Henderson, 1999. "Optimal Monetary Policy with Staggered Wage and Price Contracts," Computing in Economics and Finance 1999 1151, Society for Computational Economics.
- Borek Vasícek, 2010.
"Is Monetary Policy in New Members States Asymmetric?,"
wpdea1010, Department of Applied Economics at Universitat Autonoma of Barcelona.
- Vašíček, Bořek, 2012. "Is monetary policy in the new EU member states asymmetric?," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 235-263.
- Borek Vasicek, 2010. "Is Monetary Policy in New Members States Asymmetric?," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp1005, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Borek Vasicek, 2011. "Is Monetary Policy in the New EU Member States Asymmetric?," Working Papers 2011/05, Czech National Bank, Research Department.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.