Globalization and International Commodity Trade with Specific Reference to the West African Cocoa Producers
In: Challenges to Globalization: Analyzing the Economics
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
This chapter was published in:
This item is provided by National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc in its series NBER Chapters with number 9536.
Contact details of provider:
Postal: National Bureau of Economic Research, 1050 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02138, U.S.A.
Web page: http://www.nber.org
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Kala Krishna, 1998.
"The adding up problem: a targeting approach,"
The Journal of International Trade & Economic Development, Taylor & Francis Journals,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 7(2), pages 151-173.
- Kala Krishna, 1995. "The Adding Up Problem: A Targeting Approach," NBER Working Papers 4999, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Krishna, K., 1993. "The Adding Up Problem: A Tergeting Approach," Papers, Pennsylvania State - Department of Economics 10-93-33, Pennsylvania State - Department of Economics.
- Paxson, C.H., 1991.
"Consumption And Income Seasonality In Thailand,"
Papers, Princeton, Woodrow Wilson School - Development Studies
150, Princeton, Woodrow Wilson School - Development Studies.
- Paxson, Christina H, 1993. "Consumption and Income Seasonality in Thailand," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, University of Chicago Press, vol. 101(1), pages 39-72, February.
- Akiyama, Takamasa & Larson, Donald F. & DEC, 1994. "The adding-up problem : strategies for primary commodity exports in sub-Saharan Africa," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1245, The World Bank.
- Kanbur, S M Ravi, 1984. "How to Analyse Commodity Price Stabilization? A Review Article," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 36(3), pages 336-58, November.
- Schiff, Maurice, 1994. "Commodity exports and the adding up problem in developing countries : trade, investment, and lending policy," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1338, The World Bank.
- Gilbert, Christopher L., 1996. "International Commodity Agreements: An obituary notice," World Development, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 1-19, January.
- Gilbert, Christopher L., 1987. "International commodity agreements: Design and performance," World Development, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 15(5), pages 591-616, May.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.