Developing Country Debt and Economic Performance. The International Financial System
In: Developing Country Debt and Economic Performance, Volume 1: The International Financial System
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
This chapter was published in:
This item is provided by National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc in its series NBER Chapters with number 8984.
Contact details of provider:
Postal: National Bureau of Economic Research, 1050 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02138, U.S.A.
Web page: http://www.nber.org
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hiemenz, Ulrich & Funke, Norbert, 1993. "The experience of developing countries with macroeconomic stabilisation and structural adjustment," Kiel Working Papers 606, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Bert Hofman & Helmut Reisen, 1990.
"Debt Overhang, Liquidity Constraints and Adjustment Incentives,"
OECD Development Centre Working Papers
32, OECD Publishing.
- Hofman, Bert & Reisen, Helmut, 1990. "Debt overhang, liquidity constraints and adjustment incentives," Kiel Working Papers 432, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Siebert, Horst, 1990. "Wege aus der Verschuldungskrise," Kiel Working Papers 435, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Indrani Chakraborty, 2007. "Economic Reforms, Capital Inflows and Macro Economic Impact in India," Working Papers id:1064, eSocialSciences.
- Nunnenkamp, Peter, 1989. "Capital drain, debt relief, and creditworthiness of developing countries," Kiel Working Papers 379, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Marc Flandreau & Juan Flores, 2011. "Bondholders vs. bond-sellers? Investment banks and conditionality lending in the London market for foreign government debt, 1815-1913," Working Papers 0002, European Historical Economics Society (EHES).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.