Personal Saving in the United States
In: International Comparisons of Household Saving
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
This chapter was published in:
This item is provided by National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc in its series NBER Chapters with number 8871.
Contact details of provider:
Postal: National Bureau of Economic Research, 1050 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02138, U.S.A.
Web page: http://www.nber.org
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jappelli, Tullio, 2001. "Comment on the International Savings Comparison Project," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 55(2), pages 173-184, June.
- Linus Mattauch & Ottmar Edenhofer & David Klenert & Sophie Bénard, 2014. "Public Investment when Capital is Back - Distributional Effects of Heterogeneous Saving Behavior," CESifo Working Paper Series 4714, CESifo Group Munich.
- Mark Huggett & Gustavo Ventura, 1997.
"Understanding Why High Income Households Save More Than Low Income Households,"
9701, Centro de Investigacion Economica, ITAM.
- Huggett, Mark & Ventura, Gustavo, 2000. "Understanding why high income households save more than low income households," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(2), pages 361-397, April.
- Mark Huggett & Gustavo Ventura, 1995. "Understanding why high income households save more than low income households," Discussion Paper / Institute for Empirical Macroeconomics 106, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Barry Bosworth & Gary Burtless, 1997. "Social Security reform in a global context," Conference Series ; [Proceedings], Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, vol. 41(Jun), pages 243-274.
- Halvorsen, Elin, 2003. "A Cohort Analysis of Household Saving in Norway," Memorandum 36/2002, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Karen E. Dynan & Dean M. Maki, 2001. "Does stock market wealth matter for consumption?," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2001-23, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Seyit Mümin CİLASUN & Murat Güray KIRDAR, 2013.
"Household Structure and Household Income and its Components over the Life-Cycle in Turkey,"
Iktisat Isletme ve Finans,
Bilgesel Yayincilik, vol. 28(328), pages 89-116.
- Seyit Mümin Cilasun & Murat Güray Kýrdar, 2012. "Household Structure, and Household Income and its Components over the Life-Cycle in Turkey," Working Papers 2012/63, Turkish Economic Association.
- "Takayama, Noriyuki", 2005. "Pension Reform of PRC : ―Incentives, Governance and Policy Options―," Economic Review, Hitotsubashi University, vol. 56(4), pages 289-303, January.
- Elin Halvorsen, 2003. "A Cohort Analysis of Household Saving in Norway," Discussion Papers 354, Research Department of Statistics Norway.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.