Employment-Based Training in Japanese Firms in Japan and in the United States: Experiences of Automobile Manufacturers
In: Training and the Private Sector
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
This chapter was published in:
This item is provided by National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc in its series NBER Chapters with number 8779.
Contact details of provider:
Postal: National Bureau of Economic Research, 1050 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02138, U.S.A.
Web page: http://www.nber.org
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Xavier Pautrel, 2001. "Formation dans la production, capital humain, innovation et croissance," Ã‰conomie et PrÃ©vision, Programme National PersÃ©e, Programme National PersÃ©e, vol. 150(4), pages 171-185.
- Esteban-Pretel, Julen & Fujimoto, Junichi, 2012. "Life-cycle search, match quality and Japanâ€™s labor market," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 326-350.
- Christos Bilanakos, 2011.
"Career Concerns and Firm â€“ Sponsored General Training,"
University of Cyprus Working Papers in Economics, University of Cyprus Department of Economics
07-2011, University of Cyprus Department of Economics.
- Bilanakos, Christos, 2013. "Career concerns and firm â€“ sponsored general training," Research in Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 67(2), pages 117-132.
- Ludewig, Oliver, 2001. "Betriebliche BestimmungsgrÃ¼nde von Arbeitszeitkonten (Company determinants of working time accounts)," Mitteilungen aus der Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung, Institut fÃ¼r Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), NÃ¼rnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany], Institut fÃ¼r Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), NÃ¼rnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany], vol. 34(3), pages 302-313.
- Waldman, Michael, 2007.
"Theory and evidence in internal labor markets,"
5113, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Michael Waldman, 2012.
"Theory and Evidence in Internal LaborMarkets
[The Handbook of Organizational Economics]," Introductory Chapters, Princeton University Press.
- Michael Waldman, 2012. "Theory and Evidence in Internal LaborMarkets
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.