Organization and Coordination in Geographically Concentrated Industries
In: Coordination and Information: Historical Perspectives on the Organization of Enterprise
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
This chapter was published in:
This item is provided by National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc in its series NBER Chapters with number 8751.
Contact details of provider:
Postal: National Bureau of Economic Research, 1050 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02138, U.S.A.
Web page: http://www.nber.org
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Diez-Vial, Isabel, 2011. "Geographical cluster and performance: The case of Iberian ham," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(4), pages 517-525, August.
- Triyakshana Seshadri & Virgil Storr, 2010. "Knowledge problems associated with creating export zones," The Review of Austrian Economics, Springer, vol. 23(4), pages 347-366, December.
- Jonathan Brookfield, 2008. "Firm Clustering and Specialization: A Study of Taiwan’s Machine Tool Industry," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 30(4), pages 405-422, April.
- Isabel Diez-Vial & Emilio Alvarez-Suescun, 2010. "Geographical Agglomeration as an Alternative to Vertical Integration," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer, vol. 36(4), pages 373-389, June.
- Drucker, Joshua & Feser, Edward, 2012. "Regional industrial structure and agglomeration economies: An analysis of productivity in three manufacturing industries," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(1-2), pages 1-14.
- Juan Ignacio Dalmau-Porta & José Luis Hervás- Oliver & Maria del Val Segarra-Oña, 2003. "A Conceptual Framework for the Industrial District Analysis: from Knowledge to Resources," ERSA conference papers ersa03p36, European Regional Science Association.
- Molina-Morales, F. Xavier, 2001. "European industrial districts: Influence of geographic concentration on performance of the firm," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 7(4), pages 277-294.
- Molina Morales, F. Xavier, 2000. "Geographical Embeddedness Of The Firm. A Case Study Based On The Knowledge-Based View," ERSA conference papers ersa00p346, European Regional Science Association.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.