Industrial Policy in the Transport Aircraft Industry
In: Empirical Studies of Strategic Trade Policy
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
This chapter was published in:
This item is provided by National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc in its series NBER Chapters with number 8678.
Contact details of provider:
Postal: National Bureau of Economic Research, 1050 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02138, U.S.A.
Web page: http://www.nber.org
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Irwin, Douglas A. & Pavcnik, Nina, 2004.
"Airbus versus Boeing revisited: international competition in the aircraft market,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 64(2), pages 223-245, December.
- Douglas A. Irwin & Nina Pavcnik, 2001. "Airbus versus Boeing Revisited: International Competition in the Aircraft Market," NBER Working Papers 8648, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Irwin, Douglas & Pavcnik, Nina, 2003. "Airbus versus Boeing Revisited: International Competition in the Aircraft Market," CEPR Discussion Papers 3876, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Seabright, Paul, 1996. "The starfish effect: Can market entry by one firm encourage further entry by others?," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 40(3-5), pages 541-550, April.
- Kaivanto, Kim & Stoneman, Paul, 2007. "Public provision of sales contingent claims backed finance to SMEs: A policy alternative," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(5), pages 637-651, June.
- Stoneman, Paul & Canepa, Alessandra & Kaivanto, Kim, 2004.
"The Public Provision of Sales Contingent Contracts as a Policy Response to Financial Constraints to Innovation in European SMEs,"
EIFC - Technology and Finance Working Papers
38, United Nations University, Institute for New Technologies.
- Stoneman, Paul & Canepa, Alessandra & Kaivanto, Kim, 2003. "The Public Provision of Sales Contingent Contracts as a Policy Response to Financial Constraints to Innovation in European SMEs," EIFC - Technology and Finance Working Papers 38, United Nations University, Institute for New Technologies.
- Gröhn, Andreas, 1997. "Netzwerkeffekte: eine neue Begründung für die strategische Handelspolitik?," Kiel Working Papers 826, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Wu, Xin-wang & Zhu, Quan-tao & Sun, Laixiang, 2012. "On equivalence between Cournot competition and the Kreps–Scheinkman game," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 116-125.
- Koopmann, Georg, 1998. "German foreign economic policy in the age of globalisation," HWWA Discussion Papers 56, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWA).
- Jan Jakub MICHALEK, 2004. "Subsidies in the context of the World Trade Organization," Reflets et perspectives de la vie économique, De Boeck Université, vol. 0(1), pages 25-38.
- Siroën, Jean-Marc, . "Choix de la politique commerciale dans le cas de la concurrence imparfaite," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/6629, Paris Dauphine University.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.