Intrafirm Technology Transfer by Japanese Manufacturing Firms in Asia
In: The Role of Foreign Direct Investment in East Asian Economic Development, NBER-EASE Volume 9
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
This chapter was published in:
This item is provided by National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc in its series NBER Chapters with number 8495.
Contact details of provider:
Postal: National Bureau of Economic Research, 1050 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02138, U.S.A.
Web page: http://www.nber.org
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Minsoo Lee & MoonJoong Tcha, 2002.
"The Color of Money: The Effects of Foreign Direct Investment on Economic Growth in Transition Economies,"
Economics Discussion / Working Papers, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics
02-16, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Minsoo Lee & MoonJoong Tcha, 2004. "The color of money: The effects of foreign direct investment on economic growth in transition economies," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, Springer, vol. 140(2), pages 211-229, June.
- Bruno Merlevede & Koen Schoors & Mariana Spatareanu, 2010. "Knowledge Spillovers and the Timing of Foreign Entry," Working Papers Rutgers University, Newark, Department of Economics, Rutgers University, Newark 2010-001, Department of Economics, Rutgers University, Newark.
- World Bank, 2002. "Brazil : The New Growth Agenda, Volume 2. Detailed Report," World Bank Other Operational Studies 15287, The World Bank.
- Merlevede, Bruno & Schoors, Koen & Spatareanu , Mariana, 2013.
"FDI spillovers and time since foreign entry,"
BOFIT Discussion Papers, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition
27/2013, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Roland-Holst, David & Tarp, Finn & Huong, Pham Lan & Thanh, Vo Tri, 2003. "Dragon by the Tail, Dragon by the Head, Bilateralism and Globalism in East Asia," MPRA Paper 29423, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Moran, Theodore H, 2008. "A perspective from the MNE Declaration to the present : mistakes, surprises, and newly important policy implications," ILO Working Papers, International Labour Organization 417617, International Labour Organization.
- Bruno Merlevede & Koen Schoors & Mariana Spatareanu, 2010. "FDI Spillovers and the Timing of Foreign Entry," LICOS Discussion Papers, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven 26710, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Farrokh Nourzad & David Greenwold & Rui Yang, 2014. "The Interaction Between FDI and Infrastructure Capital in The Development Process," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer, Springer, vol. 20(2), pages 203-212, May.
- Godbertha Kinyondo & Margaret Mabugu, 2008. "The General Equilibrium Effects of a Productivity Increase on the Economy and Gender in South Africa," Working Papers 200801, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Klein, Michael & Aaron, Carl & Hadjimichael, Bita, 2001. "Foreign direct investment and poverty reduction," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2613, The World Bank.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.