Intrafirm Technology Transfer by Japanese Manufacturing Firms in Asia
In: The Role of Foreign Direct Investment in East Asian Economic Development, NBER-EASE Volume 9
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
This chapter was published in:
This item is provided by National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc in its series NBER Chapters with number 8495.
Contact details of provider:
Postal: National Bureau of Economic Research, 1050 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02138, U.S.A.
Web page: http://www.nber.org
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bruno Merlevede & Koen Schoors & Mariana Spatareanu, 2010. "Knowledge Spillovers and the Timing of Foreign Entry," Working Papers Rutgers University, Newark 2010-001, Department of Economics, Rutgers University, Newark.
- Merlevede, Bruno & Schoors, Koen & Spatareanu, Mariana, 2014.
"FDI Spillovers and Time since Foreign Entry,"
Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 108-126.
- World Bank, 2002. "Brazil : The New Growth Agenda, Volume 2. Detailed Report," World Bank Other Operational Studies 15287, The World Bank.
- Minsoo Lee & MoonJoong Tcha, 2002.
"The Color of Money: The Effects of Foreign Direct Investment on Economic Growth in Transition Economies,"
Economics Discussion / Working Papers
02-16, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Minsoo Lee & MoonJoong Tcha, 2004. "The color of money: The effects of foreign direct investment on economic growth in transition economies," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 140(2), pages 211-229, June.
- Moran, Theodore H, 2008. "A perspective from the MNE Declaration to the present : mistakes, surprises, and newly important policy implications," ILO Working Papers 417617, International Labour Organization.
- Roland-Holst, David & Tarp, Finn & Huong, Pham Lan & Thanh, Vo Tri, 2003. "Dragon by the Tail, Dragon by the Head, Bilateralism and Globalism in East Asia," MPRA Paper 29423, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Klein, Michael & Aaron, Carl & Hadjimichael, Bita, 2001. "Foreign direct investment and poverty reduction," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2613, The World Bank.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.