A Needs Analysis of Training Data: What Do We Want, What Do We Have, Can We Ever Get It?
In: Labor Statistics Measurement Issues
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
This chapter was published in:
This item is provided by National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc in its series NBER Chapters with number 8367.
Contact details of provider:
Postal: National Bureau of Economic Research, 1050 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02138, U.S.A.
Web page: http://www.nber.org
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sandra E. Black & Lisa M. Lynch, 1997.
"How to Compete: The Impact of Workplace Practices and Information Technology on Productivity,"
NBER Working Papers
6120, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sandra E. Black & Lisa M. Lynch, 2001. "How To Compete: The Impact Of Workplace Practices And Information Technology On Productivity," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 83(3), pages 434-445, August.
- S Black & L Lynch, 1997. "How to Compete: The Impact of Workplace Practices and Information Technology on Productivity," CEP Discussion Papers dp0376, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Lisa M Lynch & Sandra E Black, 2002. "How to Compete: The Impact of Workplace Practices and Information Technology on Productivity," Working Papers 02-04, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Andries de Grip & Inge Sieben, 2005.
"The effects of human resource management on small firms' productivity and employees' wages,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(9), pages 1047-1054.
- Grip, Andries de & Sieben, Inge, 2005. "The effects of human resource management on small firms' productivity and employees' wages," Open Access publications from Maastricht University urn:nbn:nl:ui:27-13262, Maastricht University.
- Rita Asplund, 2005. "The Provision and Effects of Company Training: A Brief Review of the Literature," Nordic Journal of Political Economy, Nordic Journal of Political Economy, vol. 31, pages 47-73.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.