Japanese Foreign Direct Investment and Its Effect on Foreign Trade in Asia
In: Trade and Protectionism, NBER-EASE Volume 2
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
This chapter was published in:
This item is provided by National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc in its series NBER Chapters with number 8078.
Contact details of provider:
Postal: National Bureau of Economic Research, 1050 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02138, U.S.A.
Web page: http://www.nber.org
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Guerrieri, Paolo, 1998. "Trade Patterns, FDI, and Industrial Restructuring of Central and Eastern Europe," UCAIS Berkeley Roundtable on the International Economy, Working Paper Series qt3bs313rc, UCAIS Berkeley Roundtable on the International Economy, UC Berkeley.
- Diwan, Ishac & Hoekman, Bernard, 1999. "Competition, Complementarity and Contagion in East Asia," CEPR Discussion Papers 2112, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Urata, Shujiro, 1998. "Explaining the poor performance of Japanese direct investment in the United States," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 49-62, January.
- Verico, Kiki, 2012. "The Impact of Intra Regional Trade Agreement on FDI Inflows in Southeast Asia: Case of Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand," MPRA Paper 42087, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 20 Oct 2012.
- Kwack, Sung Y., 2005. "Exchange rate and monetary regime options for regional cooperation in East Asia," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 57-75, February.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.