Challenges Facing the Insurance Industry in Managing Catastrophic Risks
In: The Financing of Catastrophe Risk
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
This chapter was published in:
This item is provided by National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc in its series NBER Chapters with number 7950.
Contact details of provider:
Postal: National Bureau of Economic Research, 1050 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02138, U.S.A.
Web page: http://www.nber.org
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jeffrey R. Brown & Randall S. Kroszner & Brian H. Jenn, 2002.
"Federal Terrorism Risk Insurance,"
NBER Working Papers
9271, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Torben Andersen, 2001. "Managing Economic Exposures of Natural Disasters: Exploring Alternative Financial Risk Management Opportunities and Instruments," IDB Publications 8934, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Torben Andersen, 2002. "Innovative Financial Instruments for Natural Disaster Risk Management," IDB Publications 30738, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Kenneth A. Froot, 1999.
"The Market for Catastrophe Risk: A Clinical Examination,"
NBER Working Papers
7286, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Froot, Kenneth A., 2001. "The market for catastrophe risk: a clinical examination," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 60(2-3), pages 529-571, May.
- Kenneth A. Froot, 2001. "The Market for Catastrophe Risk: A Clinical Examination," NBER Working Papers 8110, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Martin F. Grace & Robert W. Klein & Paul R. Kleindorfer, 2002.
"The Demand for Homeowners Insurance with Bundled Catastrophe Coverage,"
Center for Financial Institutions Working Papers
02-06, Wharton School Center for Financial Institutions, University of Pennsylvania.
- Martin F. Grace & Robert W. Klein & Paul R. Kleindorfer, 2001. "The Demand for Homeowners Insurance with Bundled Catastrophe Coverages," Working Paper Series: Finance and Accounting 69, Department of Finance, Goethe University Frankfurt am Main.
- Robert W. Klein & Paul R. Kleindorfer, 1999. "The Supply of Catastrophe Insurance Under Regulatory Constraints," Center for Financial Institutions Working Papers 99-25, Wharton School Center for Financial Institutions, University of Pennsylvania.
- Hans H. Glismann & Klaus Schrader, 2001. "Ein funktionstüchtiges System privater Arbeitslosenversicherung," Kiel Working Papers 1076, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.