Challenges Facing the Insurance Industry in Managing Catastrophic Risks
In: The Financing of Catastrophe Risk
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
This chapter was published in:
This item is provided by National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc in its series NBER Chapters with number 7950.
Contact details of provider:
Postal: National Bureau of Economic Research, 1050 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02138, U.S.A.
Web page: http://www.nber.org
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Martin F. Grace & Robert W. Klein & Paul R. Kleindorfer, 2002.
"The Demand for Homeowners Insurance with Bundled Catastrophe Coverage,"
Center for Financial Institutions Working Papers
02-06, Wharton School Center for Financial Institutions, University of Pennsylvania.
- Martin F. Grace & Robert W. Klein & Paul R. Kleindorfer, 2001. "The Demand for Homeowners Insurance with Bundled Catastrophe Coverages," Working Paper Series: Finance and Accounting 69, Department of Finance, Goethe University Frankfurt am Main.
- Kenneth A. Froot, 1999.
"The Market for Catastrophe Risk: A Clinical Examination,"
NBER Working Papers
7286, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Froot, Kenneth A., 2001. "The market for catastrophe risk: a clinical examination," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 60(2-3), pages 529-571, May.
- Kenneth A. Froot, 2001. "The Market for Catastrophe Risk: A Clinical Examination," NBER Working Papers 8110, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Torben Andersen, 2001. "Managing Economic Exposures of Natural Disasters: Exploring Alternative Financial Risk Management Opportunities and Instruments," IDB Publications 8934, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Hans H. Glismann & Klaus Schrader, 2001. "Ein funktionstüchtiges System privater Arbeitslosenversicherung," Kiel Working Papers 1076, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Harrington, Scott E. & Niehaus, Greg, 2003. "Capital, corporate income taxes, and catastrophe insurance," Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 365-389, October.
- Robert W. Klein & Paul R. Kleindorfer, 1999. "The Supply of Catastrophe Insurance Under Regulatory Constraints," Center for Financial Institutions Working Papers 99-25, Wharton School Center for Financial Institutions, University of Pennsylvania.
- Jeffrey R. Brown & Randall S. Kroszner & Brian H. Jenn, 2002.
"Federal Terrorism Risk Insurance,"
NBER Working Papers
9271, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.