The Evolution of Public Sector Bargaining Laws
In: When Public Sector Workers Unionize
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
This chapter was published in:
This item is provided by National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc in its series NBER Chapters with number 7906.
Contact details of provider:
Postal: National Bureau of Economic Research, 1050 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02138, U.S.A.
Web page: http://www.nber.org
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:pri:indrel:816 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:pri:indrel:437 is not listed on IDEAS
- Janet Currie & Sheena McConnell, 1992. "The Impact of Collective Bargaining Legislation on Disputes in the U.S. Public Sector: No Policy May Be the Worst Policy," NBER Working Papers 3978, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:pri:indrel:882 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:pri:indrel:851 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:fth:prinin:437 is not listed on IDEAS
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.