Introduction to "Costs and Benefits of Price Stability, The"
In: The Costs and Benefits of Price Stability
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
This chapter was published in:
This item is provided by National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc in its series NBER Chapters with number 7769.
Contact details of provider:
Postal: National Bureau of Economic Research, 1050 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02138, U.S.A.
Web page: http://www.nber.org
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- JoÃ£o Sousa Andrade & Adelaide Duarte, 2011.
"The Fundamentals of the Portuguese Crisis,"
GEMF Working Papers
2011-16, GEMF - Faculdade de Economia, Universidade de Coimbra.
- JoÃ£o Sousa Andrade & Adelaide Duarte, 2011. "The Fundamentals of the Portuguese Crisis," Panoeconomicus, Savez ekonomista Vojvodine, Novi Sad, Serbia, Savez ekonomista Vojvodine, Novi Sad, Serbia, vol. 58(2), pages 195-218, June.
- Amato, Jeffery D. & Gerlach, Stefan, 2001.
"Inflation Targeting in Emerging Market and Transition Economies: Lessons After a Decade,"
CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers
3074, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Amato, Jeffery D. & Gerlach, Stefan, 2002. "Inflation targeting in emerging market and transition economies: Lessons after a decade," European Economic Review, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 46(4-5), pages 781-790, May.
- Jeffery D. Amato & Stefan Gerlach, 2001. "Inflation Targeting in Emerging Market and Transition Economies: Lessons after a Decade," Working Papers 132001, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Kari Heimonen & Aleksandra Maslowska-Jokinen, 2014. "Central bank independence and sovereign debt crisis. Any link?," Discussion Papers, Aboa Centre for Economics 93, Aboa Centre for Economics.
- JoÃ£o Sousa Andrade & AntÃ³nio Portugal Duarte, 2011. "The Portuguese Public Finances and the Spanish Horse," GEMF Working Papers 2011-21, GEMF - Faculdade de Economia, Universidade de Coimbra.
- Bill Russell, 2007.
"Non-Stationary Inflation and Panel Estimates of United States Short and Long-run Phillips curves,"
Dundee Discussion Papers in Economics, Economic Studies, University of Dundee
200, Economic Studies, University of Dundee.
- Russell, Bill, 2011. "Non-stationary inflation and panel estimates of United States short and long-run Phillips curves," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 406-419, September.
- Otmar Issing, 2004. "Geldpolitik fÃ¼r den Euroraum," Perspektiven der Wirtschaftspolitik, Verein fÃ¼r Socialpolitik, Verein fÃ¼r Socialpolitik, vol. 5(4), pages 381-404, November.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.