Conditionality, Debt Relief, and the Developing Country Debt Crisis
In: Developing Country Debt and the World Economy
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
This chapter was published in:
This item is provided by National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc in its series NBER Chapters with number 7533.
Contact details of provider:
Postal: National Bureau of Economic Research, 1050 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02138, U.S.A.
Web page: http://www.nber.org
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- K. Ravi Raman, 2004. "The Asian Development Bank loan for Kerala (India): The adverse implications and search for alternatives," Centre for Development Studies, Trivendrum Working Papers 357, Centre for Development Studies, Trivendrum, India.
- Seghezza, Elena & Morelli, Pierluigi, 2014. "Conflict inflation and delayed stabilization," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 39(PA), pages 171-184.
- Bhattacharya, Rina, 1997. "Pace, sequencing and credibility of structural reforms," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 25(7), pages 1045-1061, July.
- Gode, Constantino J., 2001. "Sovereign Debt and Uncertainty in the Mozambican Economy," Working Paper Series UNU-WIDER Research Paper , World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Anne O. Krueger, 1997.
"Whither the World Bank and the IMF?,"
NBER Working Papers
6327, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jorra, Markus, 2012.
"The effect of IMF lending on the probability of sovereign debt crises,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 31(4), pages 709-725.
- Markus Jorra, 2010. "The Effect of IMF Lending on the Probability of Sovereign Debt Crises," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201026, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Sachs, Jeffrey, 1989. "Efficient debt reduction," Policy Research Working Paper Series 194, The World Bank.
- Omotunde E.G. JOHNSON, 2005. "Country Ownership Of Reform Programmes And The Implications For Conditionality," G-24 Discussion Papers 35, United Nations Conference on Trade and Development.
- Tito Cordella & Giovanni Dell'Aricca, 2002.
"Limits of Conditionality in Poverty Reduction Programs,"
IMF Staff Papers,
Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 49(Special i), pages 68-86.
- Giovanni Dell'Ariccia & Tito Cordella, 2002. "Limits of Conditionality in Poverty Reduction Programs," IMF Working Papers 02/115, International Monetary Fund.
- Prasanna Gai & Nicholas Vause, 2003. "Sovereign debt workouts with the IMF as delegated monitor - a common agency approach," Bank of England working papers 187, Bank of England.
- Fafchamps, Marcel, 1996.
"Sovereign debt, structural adjustment, and conditionality,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 50(2), pages 313-335, August.
- Marcel Fafchamps, . "Sovereign Debt, Structural Adjustment and Conditionality," Working Papers 96015, Stanford University, Department of Economics.
- Woller, Gary M. & Hart, David Kirkwood, 1995. "Latin American debt, the IMF, and Adam Smith: A proposal for ethical reform," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 1-20.
- Adrian Penalver, 2004. "How can the IMF catalyse private capital flows? A model," Bank of England working papers 215, Bank of England.
- Giulio Federico, 2001. "IMF Conditionality," Economics Papers 2001-W19, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford, revised 01 Sep 2001.
- Sebastian Edwards, 1993. "The Political Economy of Infaliton and Stabilization in Developing Countries," NBER Working Papers 4319, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Drazen, Allan, 2002. "Conditionality and Ownership in IMF Lending: A Political Economy Approach," CEPR Discussion Papers 3562, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.