The Macroeconomics of the Brazilian External Debt
In: Developing Country Debt and the World Economy
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
This chapter was published in:
This item is provided by National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc in its series NBER Chapters with number 7521.
Contact details of provider:
Postal: National Bureau of Economic Research, 1050 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02138, U.S.A.
Web page: http://www.nber.org
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nunnenkamp, Peter, 1992.
"Economic policies and attractiveness for foreign capital: the experience of highly indebted Latin American countries,"
Kiel Working Papers
539, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Nunnenkamp, Peter, 1993. "Economic policies and attractiveness for foreign capital: The experience of highly indebted Latin American countries," Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy 2036, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Kiguel, Miguel A. & Liviatan, Nissan, 1991. "Lessons from the heterodox stabilization programs," Policy Research Working Paper Series 671, The World Bank.
- Mohamed, Issam A.W., 2010. "Economics and Hegemony; Globalization and International Trade Agreements," MPRA Paper 31813, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Málaga, Guillermo Tomás, 2008. "Wages, Efficiency and Labor Market Regulation in An Inflationary Environment," Textos para discussÃ£o 13, Escola de Economia de São Paulo, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Eliana Cardoso, 1991. "From Inertia to Megainflation: Brazil in the 1980s," NBER Working Papers 3585, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hoffmaister, Alexander W. & Roldos, Jorge E., 2001. "The Sources of Macroeconomic Fluctuations in Developing Countries: Brazil and Korea," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 213-239, April.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.