Demographics, the Housing Market, and the Welfare of the Elderly
In: Studies in the Economics of Aging
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
This chapter was published in:
This item is provided by National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc in its series NBER Chapters with number 7346.
Contact details of provider:
Postal: National Bureau of Economic Research, 1050 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02138, U.S.A.
Web page: http://www.nber.org
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Carol Bertaut & Martha Starr-McCluer, 2000. "Household portfolios in the United States," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2000-26, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Richard K. Green & Patric H. Hendershott, 1995.
"Age, Housing Demand, and Real House Prices,"
Wisconsin-Madison CULER working papers
96-09, University of Wisconsin Center for Urban Land Economic Research.
- Ronald Lee & Sang-Hyop Lee & Andrew Mason, 2006. "Charting the Economic Life Cycle," NBER Working Papers 12379, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ohtake, Fumio & Shintani, Mototsugu, 1996.
"The effect of demographics on the Japanese housing market,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 189-201, April.
- Ohtake, F. & Shintani, M., 1995. "The Effects of Demographics on the Japanese Housing Market," ISER Discussion Paper 0391, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- James M. Poterba & Steven F. Venti & David A. Wise, 2010. "Demographic Trends, Housing Equity, and the Financial Security of Future Retirees," NBER Chapters, in: Demography and the Economy, pages 227-287 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.