Alternative Measures of Capital and Its Rate of Return in United States Manufacturing
In: The Measurement of Capital
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
This chapter was published in:
This item is provided by National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc in its series NBER Chapters with number 7166.
Contact details of provider:
Postal: National Bureau of Economic Research, 1050 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02138, U.S.A.
Web page: http://www.nber.org
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hendricks, Lutz, .
"Equipment Investment and Growth In Developing Countries,"
Working Papers, Arizona State University, Department of Economics
97/5, Arizona State University, Department of Economics.
- Hendricks, Lutz, 2000. "Equipment investment and growth in developing countries," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 61(2), pages 335-364, April.
- Hendricks, Lutz A., 2000. "Equipment Investment and Growth In Developing Countries," Staff General Research Papers 11932, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Don Fullerton & Roger H. Gordon, 1981.
"A Reexamination of Tax Distortions in General Equilibrium Models,"
NBER Working Papers
0673, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Don Fullerton & Roger H. Gordon, 1983. "A Reexamination of Tax Distortions in General Equilibrium Models," NBER Chapters, in: Behavioral Simulation Methods in Tax Policy Analysis, pages 369-426 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Stephen L. Parente, 2000. "Learning-by-Using and the Switch to Better Machines," Review of Economic Dynamics, Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 3(4), pages 675-703, October.
- Don Fullerton, 1983. "Which Effective Tax Rate?," NBER Working Papers 1123, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.