Concepts and Measures of Earnings Replacement During Retirement
In: Issues in Pension Economics
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
This chapter was published in:
This item is provided by National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc in its series NBER Chapters with number 6856.
Contact details of provider:
Postal: National Bureau of Economic Research, 1050 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02138, U.S.A.
Web page: http://www.nber.org
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Xavier Sala-i-Martin, 1995.
"A positive theory of social security,"
Economics Working Papers
108, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Casey B. Mulligan & Xavier Sala-i-Martin, 2003.
"Social Security, Retirement, and the Single-Mindedness of the Electorate,"
NBER Working Papers
9691, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Casey B. Mulligan & Xavier Sala-i-Martín, 2003. "Social security, retirement, and the single-mindedness of the electorate," Economics Working Papers 686, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Michael J. Boskin, 1998. "Consumer Prices, the Consumer Price Index, and the Cost of Living," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 12(1), pages 3-26, Winter.
- Flood, Lennart & Klevmarken, Anders & Mitrut, Andreea, 2006.
"The income of the Swedish baby boomers,"
Working Papers in Economics
209, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Armando Barrientos, 2000. "Work, retirement and vulnerability of older persons in Latin America: what are the lessons for pension design?," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 12(4), pages 495-506.
- Casey B. Mulligan & Xavier Sala-i-Martin, 1999.
"Gerontocracy, retirement, and social security,"
Economics Working Papers
383, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Casey B. Mulligan & Xavier Sala-i-Martin, 1999. "Gerontocracy, Retirement, and Social Security," NBER Working Papers 7117, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Casey B Mulligan, 1999. "Gerontocracy, Retirement, and Social Security," University of Chicago - George G. Stigler Center for Study of Economy and State 154, Chicago - Center for Study of Economy and State.
- Engen, Eric M. & Gruber, Jonathan, 2001. "Unemployment insurance and precautionary saving," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 47(3), pages 545-579, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.