Generational Accounts for Italy
In: Generational Accounting around the World
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
This chapter was published in:
This item is provided by National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc in its series NBER Chapters with number 6695.
Contact details of provider:
Postal: National Bureau of Economic Research, 1050 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02138, U.S.A.
Web page: http://www.nber.org
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sandro Momigliano & Pietro Rizza, 2007. "Temporary measures in Italy: buying or losing time?," MNB Conference Volume, Magyar Nemzeti Bank (the central bank of Hungary), vol. 1(1), pages 61-71, December.
- Franco, Daniele, 2001. "Italy: The Search for a Sustainable PAYG Pension System," Discussion Paper 10, Center for Intergenerational Studies, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Laura Cavalli & Alessandro Bucciol & Paolo Pertile & Veronica Polin & Nicola Sartor & Alessandro Sommacal, 2012. "Modelling life-course decisions for the analysis of interpersonal and intrapersonal redistribution," Working Papers 25/2012, University of Verona, Department of Economics.
- Nicola Sartor, 2001. "The Long-run Effects of the Italian Pension Reforms," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer, vol. 8(1), pages 83-111, January.
- Emilio Bisetti & Carlo A. Favero, 2012. "Measuring the Impact of Longevity Risk on Pension Systems: The Case of Italy," Working Papers 439, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Polin, Veronica & Sartor, Nicola, 2009. "Family Intertemporal Fiscal Incidence: A new Methodology for Assessing Public Policies," MPRA Paper 25570, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Muriel Bouchet, 2003. "The sustainability of the private sector pension system from a long-term perspective: the case of Luxembourg," BCL working papers 6, Central Bank of Luxembourg.
- Agar Brugiavini & Vincenzo Galasso, 2003.
"The Social Security Reform Process in Italy: Where do We Stand?,"
wp052, University of Michigan, Michigan Retirement Research Center.
- Brugiavini, Agar & Galasso, Vincenzo, 2004. "The social security reform process in Italy: where do we stand?," Journal of Pension Economics and Finance, Cambridge University Press, vol. 3(02), pages 165-195, July.
- repec:rej:journl:v:16:y:2013:i:49:p:115-126 is not listed on IDEAS
- Devis Geron, 2009. "Social Security Incidence under Uncertainty Assessing Italian Reforms," CESifo Working Paper Series 2812, CESifo Group Munich.
- Paolo Pertile & Veronica Polin & Pietro Rizza & Marzia Romanelli, 2012. "Public finance consolidation and fairness across living generations: the case of Italy," Working Papers 04/2012, University of Verona, Department of Economics.
- Damla Haciibrahimoglu & Pinar Derin-Gure, 2013. "Generational Accounting in Turkey," ERC Working Papers 1301, ERC - Economic Research Center, Middle East Technical University, revised Jan 2013.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.