Physical Disabilities and Post-secondary Educational Choices
In: Economic Aspects of Health
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
This chapter was published in:
This item is provided by National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc in its series NBER Chapters with number 6549.
Contact details of provider:
Postal: National Bureau of Economic Research, 1050 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02138, U.S.A.
Web page: http://www.nber.org
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jones, Andrew & O'Donnell, Owen, 1995.
"Equivalence scales and the costs of disability,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 56(2), pages 273-289, February.
- John Mullahy & Jody L. Sindelar, 1994. "Alcoholism, Work, and Income Over the Life Cycle," NBER Working Papers 3909, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Leigh, J. Paul & Dhir, Rachna, 1997. "Schooling and frailty among seniors," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 45-57, February.
- Gilleskie, Donna B. & Harrison, Amy L., 1998. "The effect of endogenous health inputs on the relationship between health and education," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 279-295, June.
- Hunt-McCool, Janet & Bishop, Dawn M., 1998. "Health economics and the economics of education: specialization and division of labor," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 237-244, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.