Japan?s Low Levels of Inward Investment: The Role of Inhibitions on Acquisitions
In: Foreign Direct Investment
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
This chapter was published in:
This item is provided by National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc in its series NBER Chapters with number 6535.
Contact details of provider:
Postal: National Bureau of Economic Research, 1050 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02138, U.S.A.
Web page: http://www.nber.org
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Robert Feenstra & Bruce A. Blonigen & Harris Dellas, 2003.
"Protectionist Threats and Foreign Direct Investment,"
961, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
- Bruce A. Blonigen & Robert C. Feenstra, 1997. "Protectionist Threats and Foreign Direct Investment," NBER Chapters, in: The Effects of U.S. Trade Protection and Promotion Policies, pages 55-80 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bruce A. Blonigen & Robert C. Feenstra, . "Protectionist Threats And Foreign Direct Investment," Department of Economics 96-01, California Davis - Department of Economics.
- Bruce A. Blonigen & Robert C. Feenstra, 1996. "Protectionist Threats and Foreign Direct Investment," NBER Working Papers 5475, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ito, Keiko & Fukao, Kyoji, 2003.
"Foreign Direct Investment and Trade in Japan: An Empirical Analysis Based on the Establishment and Enterprise Census for 1996,"
Discussion Paper Series
a441, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Ito, Keiko & Fukao, Kyoji, 2005. "Foreign direct investment and trade in Japan: An empirical analysis based on the Establishment and Enterprise Census for 1996," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 414-455, September.
- Fukao, Kyoji & Ito, Keiko, 2000.
"Foreign Direct Investment and Service Trade: The Case of Japan,"
Discussion Paper Series
a394, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Kyoji Fukao & Keiko Ito, 2003. "Foreign Direct Investment and Services Trade: The Case of Japan," NBER Chapters, in: Trade in Services in the Asia Pacific Region, NBER East Asia Seminar on Economics (EASE), Volume 11, pages 429-480 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fukunari Kimura & Kozo Kiyota, 2004. "Enhancing the Benefits for India and Other Developing Countries in the Doha Development Agenda Negotiations," Working Papers 510, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan.
- Yasheng Huang, 1999. "The Institutional Foundation of Foreign-Invested Enterprises (FIEs) in China," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 264, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Mataloni Jr., Raymond J., 2011. "The structure of location choice for new U.S. manufacturing investments in Asia-Pacific," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 154-165, April.
- Philip Tomlinson, 2002. "The Real Effects of Transnational Activity upon Investment and Labour Demand within Japan's Machinery Industries," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(2), pages 107-129.
- Buckley, Peter J. & Hashai, Niron, 2014. "The role of technological catch up and domestic market growth in the genesis of emerging country based multinationals," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 43(2), pages 423-437.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.