What to Do (Macroeconomically) When OPEC Comes
In: Rational Expectations and Economic Policy
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
This chapter was published in:
This item is provided by National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc in its series NBER Chapters with number 6266.
Contact details of provider:
Postal: National Bureau of Economic Research, 1050 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02138, U.S.A.
Web page: http://www.nber.org
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Thomas M. Humphrey, 1990. "Ricardo versus Thornton on the appropriate monetary response to supply shocks," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, issue Nov, pages 18-24.
- Malik, Farooq & Nasereddin, Mahdi, 2006. "Forecasting output using oil prices: A cascaded artificial neural network approach," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 58(2), pages 168-180.
- Francesca Rondina, 2010.
"The role of model uncertainty and learning in the U.S. postwar policy response to oil prices,"
UFAE and IAE Working Papers, Unitat de Fonaments de l'AnÃ lisi EconÃ²mica (UAB) and Institut d'AnÃ lisi EconÃ²mica (CSIC)
834.10, Unitat de Fonaments de l'AnÃ lisi EconÃ²mica (UAB) and Institut d'AnÃ lisi EconÃ²mica (CSIC).
- Rondina, Francesca, 2012. "The role of model uncertainty and learning in the US postwar policy response to oil prices," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 36(7), pages 1009-1041.
- James D. Hamilton, 2000.
"What is an Oil Shock?,"
NBER Working Papers
7755, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Berthold, Norbert & GrÃ¼ndler, Klaus, 2014. "Wie entsteht Stagflation?," Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche BeitrÃ¤ge 126, Julius-Maximilians-UniversitÃ¤t WÃ¼rzburg, Lehrstuhl fÃ¼r Volkswirtschaftslehre, insbes. Wirtschaftsordnung und Sozialpolitik.
- Junhee Lee & Joonhyuk Song, 2009. "Nature of Oil Price Shocks and Monetary Policy," NBER Working Papers 15306, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.