On Activist Monetary Policy with Rational Expectations
In: Rational Expectations and Economic Policy
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
This chapter was published in:
This item is provided by National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc in its series NBER Chapters with number 6265.
Contact details of provider:
Postal: National Bureau of Economic Research, 1050 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02138, U.S.A.
Web page: http://www.nber.org
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- J. Fernando Larios, 1988. "El impacto de la política monetaria sobre los precios relativos de los sectores agrario y no-agrario en Perú," Revista Economía, Departamento de Economía - Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú, vol. 0(22), pages 67-98.
- Christiano, Lawrence J. & G. Harrison, Sharon, 1999.
"Chaos, sunspots and automatic stabilizers,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 3-31, August.
- Lawrence J. Christiano & Sharon G. Harrison, 1996. "Chaos, Sunspots, and Automatic Stabilizers," NBER Working Papers 5703, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lawrence J. Christiano & Sharon G. Harrison, 1996. "Chaos, sunspots, and automatic stabilizers," Working Paper Series, Macroeconomic Issues WP-96-16, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Lawrence J. Christiano & Sharon G. Harrison, 1996. "Chaos, sunspots, and automatic stabilizers," Staff Report 214, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Zijp, R. van, 1990. "Why Lucas is not a Hayekian," Serie Research Memoranda 0027, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Stanley Fischer, 1983. "Supply Shocks, Wage Stickiness, and Accommodation," NBER Working Papers 1119, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- A. Steven Holland, 1984. "Real interest rates: what accounts for their recent rise?," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Dec, pages 18-29.
- Benjamin M. Friedman, 1991. "Targets and Instruments of Monetary Policy," NBER Working Papers 2668, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- "Asako, Kazumi", 1984. "Money Supply Uncertainty and Activist Stabilization Policy under Rational Expectation," Economic Review, Hitotsubashi University, vol. 35(4), pages 368-371, January.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.