Dynamic Duopoly with Output Adjustment Costs in International Markets: Taking the Conjecture out of Conjectural Variations
In: Trade Policies for International Competitiveness
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
This chapter was published in:
This item is provided by National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc in its series NBER Chapters with number 6178.
Contact details of provider:
Postal: National Bureau of Economic Research, 1050 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02138, U.S.A.
Web page: http://www.nber.org
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kala Krishna & Kathleen Hogan & Phillip Swagel, 1989. "The Non-Optimality of Optimal Trade Policy: The U.S. Automobile Indust ry Revisited, 1979-1985," NBER Working Papers 3118, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Orlando I. Balboa & Andrew F. Daughety & Jennifer F. Reinganum, 2001.
"Market Structure and the Demand for Free Trade,"
Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers
0112, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics, revised Dec 2002.
- Calzolari, Giacomo & Lambertini, Luca, 2007.
"Export restraints in a model of trade with capital accumulation,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 31(12), pages 3822-3842, December.
- G. Calzolari & L. Lambertini, 2001. "Export Restraints in a Model of Trade with Capital Accumulation," Working Papers 420, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Driskill, Robert A. & Horowitz, Andrew W., 1996. "Durability and strategic trade Are there rents to be captured?," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(1-2), pages 179-194, August.
- Karp, Larry & Perloff, Jeffrey, 1990.
"Why Industrial Policies Fail: Limited Commitment,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
450, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Karp, Larry & Perloff, Jeffrey M, 1993. "Why Industrial Policies Fail: Limited Commitment," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt8ss076xw, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- G. Calzolari & L. Lambertini, 2000.
"Tariffs vs Quotas in a Model of Trade with Capital Accumulation,"
392, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Giacomo Calzolari & Luca Lambertini, 2006. "Tariffs vs Quotas in a Model of Trade with Capital Accumulation," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 14(4), pages 632-644, 09.
- Kalashnikov, Vyacheslav V. & Bulavsky, Vladimir A. & Kalashnykova, Nataliya I. & Castillo, Felipe J., 2011. "Mixed oligopoly with consistent conjectures," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 210(3), pages 729-735, May.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.