Introduction to "Issues in the Economics of Immigration"
In: Issues in the Economics of Immigration
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
This chapter was published in:
This item is provided by National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc in its series NBER Chapters with number 6051.
Contact details of provider:
Postal: National Bureau of Economic Research, 1050 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02138, U.S.A.
Web page: http://www.nber.org
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Akee, Randall K. Q., 2007.
"Who Leaves and Who Returns? Deciphering Immigrant Self-Selection from a Developing Country,"
IZA Discussion Papers
3268, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Randall K. Q. Akee, 2010. "Who Leaves and Who Returns? Deciphering Immigrant Self-Selection from a Developing Country," Working Papers id:2829, eSocialSciences.
- GABSZEWICZ, Jean J. & GVETADZE, Salome & ZANAJ, Skerdilajda, 2011.
"Migrations, public goods and taxes,"
CORE Discussion Papers
2011047, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Jason M. DeBacker & Bradley T. Heim & Anh Tran, 2012. "Importing Corruption Culture from Overseas: Evidence from Corporate Tax Evasion in the United States," NBER Working Papers 17770, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hou, Feng & Picot, Garnett, 2010. "Preparing for Success in Canada and the United States: the Determinants of Educational Attainment Among the Children of Immigrants," CLSSRN working papers clsrn_admin-2010-13, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 30 Apr 2010.
- Hou, Feng & Picot, Garnett, 2009. "Seeking Success in Canada and the United States: the Determinants of Labour Market Outcomes Among the Children of Immigrants," CLSSRN working papers clsrn_admin-2009-63, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 28 Nov 2009.
- Raymond Fisman & Edward Miguel, 2007. "Corruption, Norms, and Legal Enforcement: Evidence from Diplomatic Parking Tickets," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 115(6), pages 1020-1048, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.