Introduction to "The Transition in Eastern Europe, Volume 1"
In: The Transition in Eastern Europe, Volume 1
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
This chapter was published in:
This item is provided by National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc in its series NBER Chapters with number 6014.
Contact details of provider:
Postal: National Bureau of Economic Research, 1050 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02138, U.S.A.
Web page: http://www.nber.org
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Keane, Michael & Prasad, Eswar, 2001. "Consumption and Income Inequality During the Transition to a Market Economy: Poland, 1985–1992," MPRA Paper 54356, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dobrescu, Emilian, 1996. "Macromodels of the Romanian transition Economy," MPRA Paper 35810, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- van Wijnbergen, Sweder & Willems, Tim, 2014. "Learning dynamics and support for economic reforms : why good news can be bad," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6973, The World Bank.
- Valentina Dimitrova-Grajzl & Peter Grajzl & Katarina Zajc, 2014. "Inside Post-Socialist Courts: The Determinants of Adjudicatory Outcomes in Slovenian Commercial Disputes," CESifo Working Paper Series 4894, CESifo Group Munich.
- Kogut, Bruce & Macpherson, J. Muir, 2011. "The mobility of economists and the diffusion of policy ideas: The influence of economics on national policies," Research Policy, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 40(10), pages 1307-1320.
- Dobrescu, Emilian, 1998. "Macromodels of the Romanian transition economy, Second edition," MPRA Paper 35825, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ale?Ahcan & Saso Polanec, 2008. "Social Security and Retirement during Transition:Microeconometric Evidence from Slovenia," LICOS Discussion Papers, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven 22108, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Anders Aslund, 2012. "Why a Breakup of the Euro Area Must Be Avoided: Lessons from Previous Breakups," Policy Briefs PB12-20, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.