Trade in Differentiated Products and the Political Economy of Trade Liberalization
In: Import Competition and Response
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
This chapter was published in:
This item is provided by National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc in its series NBER Chapters with number 6005.
Contact details of provider:
Postal: National Bureau of Economic Research, 1050 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02138, U.S.A.
Web page: http://www.nber.org
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Broll, Udo & Gilroy, Bernard Michael, 1985. "International Division of Labour and Intra-Trade," MPRA Paper 18042, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Levy, Santiago & van Wijnbergen, Sweder, 1992.
"Transition Problems in Economic Reform: Agriculture in the Mexico-US Free Trade Agreement,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
624, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Levy, Santiago & van Wijnbergen, Sweder, 1992. "Transition problems in economic reform : agriculture in the Mexico - U.S. free trade agreement," Policy Research Working Paper Series 967, The World Bank.
- Coutts, Ken & Norman, Neville R., 2007.
"Global influences on UK manufacturing prices: 1970-2000,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 51(5), pages 1205-1221, July.
- Coutts, K. & Norman, N.R., 2001. "Global Influences on UK Manufacturing Prices 1970-2000," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 819, The University of Melbourne.
- Yew-Kwang Ng & Dingsheng Zhang, 2007. "Average-cost Pricing, Increasing Returns, and Optimal Output: Comparing Home and Market Production," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 90(2), pages 167-192, March.
- Coutts, K. & Norman, N.R., 2001. "Global Influences on UK Manufacturing Prices," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0117, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.