Government Policy and the Adjustment Process
In: Import Competition and Response
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
This chapter was published in:
This item is provided by National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc in its series NBER Chapters with number 6002.
Contact details of provider:
Postal: National Bureau of Economic Research, 1050 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02138, U.S.A.
Web page: http://www.nber.org
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mariano Tommasi, 1995.
"Economic Reforms and Political Constraints on the Time Inconsistency of Gradual Sequencing,"
UCLA Economics Working Papers
736, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Martinelli, César & Tommasi, Mariano, . "Economic reforms and political constraints: on the time inconsistency of gradual sequencing," Open Access publications from Universidad Carlos III de Madrid info:hdl:10016/3916, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid.
- Auernheimer, Leonardo & George, Susan Mary, 1997.
"Shock versus gradualism in models of rational expectations: the case of trade liberalization,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 54(2), pages 307-322, December.
- Leonardo Auernheimer & Susan Mary George, 1997. "Shock Versus Gradualism in Models of Rational Expectations: The Case of Trade Liberalization," IMF Working Papers 97/122, International Monetary Fund.
- Albuquerque, Rui & Rebelo, Sergio, 2000.
"On the dynamics of trade reform,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 51(1), pages 21-47, June.
- Gylfason, T., 1996.
"Output Gains from Economic Stabilization,"
606, Stockholm - International Economic Studies.
- Matusz, Steven J. & Tarr, David, 1999. "Adjusting to trade policy reform," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2142, The World Bank.
- van Wincoop, Eric, 1995. "A note on short-term intersectoral factor immobility," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 845-856, May.
- K.C. Fung & Robert W. Staiger, 1994.
"Trade Liberalization and Trade Adjustment Assistance,"
NBER Working Papers
4847, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- K.C. Fung & Robert W. Staiger, 1994. "Trade Liberalization and Trade Adjustment Assistance," International Trade 9411002, EconWPA.
- Bernardes, Luis G., 2003. "Reference-dependent preferences and the speed of economic liberalization," The Journal of Socio-Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(5), pages 521-548, November.
- Andrea Doneschi & Rossana Patrón, 2011. "Trabajo y crisis: Lecciones para los programas públicos de capacitación. Notas sobre el caso uruguayo," Investigaciones de Economía de la Educación volume 6, in: Antonio Caparrós Ruiz (ed.), Investigaciones de Economía de la Educación 6, edition 1, volume 6, chapter 48, pages 774-798 Asociación de Economía de la Educación.
- Batabyal, Amitrajeet A. & Beladi, Hamid, 2002. "A dynamic analysis of protection and environmental policy in a small trading developing country," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 143(1), pages 197-209, November.
- Cesar Martinelli, 2001. "Essays on Political Economy of Political Reform," Levine's Working Paper Archive 625018000000000135, David K. Levine.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.