Countervailing Duty Laws and Subsidies to Imperfectly Competitive Industries
In: Issues in US-EC Trade Relations
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
This chapter was published in:
This item is provided by National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc in its series NBER Chapters with number 5965.
Contact details of provider:
Postal: National Bureau of Economic Research, 1050 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02138, U.S.A.
Web page: http://www.nber.org
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Guash, J. Luis & Rajapatirana, Sarath, 1998. "Total strangers or soul mates? - antidumping and competition policies in Latin America and the Caribbean," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1958, The World Bank.
- Spencer, Barbara J., 1988.
"Capital subsidies and countervailing duties in oligopolistic industries,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 25(1-2), pages 45-69, August.
- Barbara J. Spencer, 1988. "Capital Subsidies and Countervailing Duties in Oligopolistic Industries," NBER Working Papers 2519, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- J. Luis Guasch & Sarath Rajapatirana, 1994.
"The Interface of Trade, Investment, and Competition Policies: Issues and Challenges for Latin America,"
_009, World Bank Latin America and the Caribean Region Department.
- Guasch, J. Luis & Rajapatirana, Sarath, 1994. "The interface of trade, investment, and competition policies : issues and challenges for Latin America," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1393, The World Bank.
- repec:ner:dauphi:urn:hdl:123456789/6629 is not listed on IDEAS
- Siroën, Jean-Marc, . "Choix de la politique commerciale dans le cas de la concurrence imparfaite," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/6629, Paris Dauphine University.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.