Macroeconomic Implications Of Profit Sharing
In: NBER Macroeconomics Annual 1986, Volume 1
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
This chapter was published in:
This item is provided by National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc in its series NBER Chapters with number 4249.
Contact details of provider:
Postal: National Bureau of Economic Research, 1050 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02138, U.S.A.
Web page: http://www.nber.org
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Laurence M. Ball & David Romer, 1989.
"Are Prices Too Sticky?,"
NBER Working Papers
2171, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Randall W. Eberts & Erica L. Groshen, 1992. "The causes and consequences of structural changes in U.S. labor markets: a review," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, issue Q I, pages 18-26.
- Ito, Takatoshi & Kang, Kyoungsik, 1989.
"Bonuses, overtime, and employment: Korea vs Japan,"
Journal of the Japanese and International Economies,
Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 424-450, December.
- Takatoshi Ito & Kyoungsik Kang, 1990. "Bonuses, Overtime, and Employment: Korea vs. Japan," NBER Working Papers 3012, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- John V. Duca & David D. VanHoose, 1997.
"Goods-market competition and profit sharing: a multisector macro approach,"
9709, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Duca, John V. & VanHoose, David D., 1998. "Goods-market competition and profit sharing: a multisector macro approach," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 50(6), pages 525-534, November.
- Chia-ying Liu & Juin-jen Chang, 2011. "Macroeconomic implications of a sharing compensation scheme in a model of endogenous growth," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 102(1), pages 57-75, January.
- Lin, Chung-cheng & Chang, Juin-jen & Lai, Ching-chong, 2002. "Profit sharing as a worker discipline device," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 19(5), pages 815-828, November.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.