Macroeconomic Implications Of Profit Sharing
In: NBER Macroeconomics Annual 1986, Volume 1
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
This chapter was published in:
This item is provided by National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc in its series NBER Chapters with number 4249.
Contact details of provider:
Postal: National Bureau of Economic Research, 1050 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02138, U.S.A.
Web page: http://www.nber.org
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Takatoshi Ito & Kyoungsik Kang, 1989.
"Bonuses, Overtime, and Employment: Korea vs. Japan,"
NBER Working Papers
3012, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ito, Takatoshi & Kang, Kyoungsik, 1989. "Bonuses, overtime, and employment: Korea vs Japan," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 424-450, December.
- Lin, Chung-cheng & Chang, Juin-jen & Lai, Ching-chong, 2002. "Profit sharing as a worker discipline device," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 19(5), pages 815-828, November.
- Randall W. Eberts & Erica L. Groshen, 1992. "The causes and consequences of structural changes in U.S. labor markets: a review," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, issue Q I, pages 18-26.
- Duca, John V. & VanHoose, David D., 1998.
"Goods-market competition and profit sharing: a multisector macro approach,"
Journal of Economics and Business,
Elsevier, vol. 50(6), pages 525-534, November.
- John V. Duca & David D. VanHoose, 1997. "Goods-market competition and profit sharing: a multisector macro approach," Working Papers 9709, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Ball, Laurence & Romer, David, 1989.
"Are Prices Too Sticky?,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
MIT Press, vol. 104(3), pages 507-24, August.
- Pablo González, 2002. "Profit Sharing Reconsidered: Efficiency Wages and Renegotiation Costs," Documentos de Trabajo 151, Centro de Economía Aplicada, Universidad de Chile.
- Chia-ying Liu & Juin-jen Chang, 2011. "Macroeconomic implications of a sharing compensation scheme in a model of endogenous growth," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 102(1), pages 57-75, January.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.