In: The Financial Effects of Inflation
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
This chapter was published in:
This item is provided by National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc in its series NBER Chapters with number 3880.
Contact details of provider:
Postal: National Bureau of Economic Research, 1050 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02138, U.S.A.
Web page: http://www.nber.org
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ciccolo, John H, Jr, 1978. "Money, Equity, Values, and Income: Tests for Exogeneity," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 10(1), pages 46-64, February.
- Deaton, Angus S, 1977. "Involuntary Saving through Unanticipated Inflation," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 67(5), pages 899-910, December.
- Solomon Fabricant, 1976. "Toward Rational Accounting In An Era Of Unstable Money, 1936-1976," NBER Chapters, in: NBER Report Sixteen: Toward Rational Accounting In An Era Of Unstable Money, 1936-1976, pages 1-20 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael J. Boskin, 1976. "Taxation, Saving and the Rate of Interest," NBER Working Papers 0135, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Cargill, Thomas F, 1969. "An Empirical Investigation of the Wage-Lag Hypothesis," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 59(5), pages 806-16, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.