Introduction to "Housing Markets and Racial Discrimination: A Microeconomic Analysis"
In: Housing Markets and Racial Discrimination: A Microeconomic Analysis
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
This chapter was published in:
This item is provided by National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc in its series NBER Chapters with number 3711.
Contact details of provider:
Postal: National Bureau of Economic Research, 1050 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02138, U.S.A.
Web page: http://www.nber.org
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Suzanne Bianchi & Reynolds Farley & Daphne Spain, 1982. "Racial inequalities in housing: An examiation of recent trends," Demography, Springer, Springer, vol. 19(1), pages 37-51, February.
- Eduardo Lora & Andrew Powell, 2011.
"A New Way of Monitoring the Quality of Urban Life,"
58658, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Eduardo Lora & Andrew Powell, 2011. "A New Way of Monitoring the Quality of Urban Life," Research Department Publications, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department 4729, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Eduardo Lora & Andrew Powell, 2011. "A New Way of Monitoring the Quality of Urban Life," Working Paper Series, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER) UNU-WIDER Working Paper W, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Patrick Bayer & Marcus D. Casey & Fernando Ferreira & Robert McMillan, 2012. "Estimating Racial Price Differentials in the Housing Market," NBER Working Papers 18069, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Quigley, John M., 2006.
"Federal Credit and Insurance Programs: Housing,"
Berkeley Program on Housing and Urban Policy, Working Paper Series, Berkeley Program on Housing and Urban Policy
qt41d5k3bd, Berkeley Program on Housing and Urban Policy.
- Douglas Massey & Nancy Denton, 1989. "Hypersegregation in U.S. Metropolitan Areas: Black and Hispanic Segregation Along Five Dimensions," Demography, Springer, Springer, vol. 26(3), pages 373-391, August.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.