The Returns to Investment in Higher Education: Another View
In: Education, Income, and Human Behavior
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
This chapter was published in:
This item is provided by National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc in its series NBER Chapters with number 3696.
Contact details of provider:
Postal: National Bureau of Economic Research, 1050 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02138, U.S.A.
Web page: http://www.nber.org
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Weiss, Yoram, 1971. "Investment in Graduate Education," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 61(5), pages 833-52, December.
- Lewis C. Solmon, 1973. "The Definition and Impact of College Quality," NBER Working Papers 0007, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lewis C. Solmon & Paul Wachtel, 1973. "The Effects on Income of Type of College Attended," NBER Working Papers 0014, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David Card & Alan B. Krueger, 1996.
"Labor Market Effects of School Quality: Theory and Evidence,"
NBER Working Papers
5450, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David Card & Alan Krueger, 1996. "Labor Market Effects of School Quality: Theory and Evidence," Working Papers 736, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Industrial Relations Section..
- repec:fth:prinin:357 is not listed on IDEAS
- Wilson, Kathryn, 2002. "The effects of school quality on income," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 21(6), pages 579-588, December.
- repec:fth:prinin:334 is not listed on IDEAS
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.