Participation in Illegitimate Activities: An Economic Analysis
In: Essays in the Economics of Crime and Punishment
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
This chapter was published in:
This item is provided by National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc in its series NBER Chapters with number 3627.
Contact details of provider:
Postal: National Bureau of Economic Research, 1050 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02138, U.S.A.
Web page: http://www.nber.org
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Stigler, George J, 1970.
"The Optimum Enforcement of Laws,"
Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 78(3), pages 526-36, May-June.
- Zellner, Arnold, 1970. "Estimation of Regression Relationships Containing Unobservable Independent Variables," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 11(3), pages 441-54, October.
- Fullerton Don & Mohr Robert D., 2003.
"Suggested Subsidies are Sub-optimal Unless Combined with an Output Tax,"
The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy,
De Gruyter, vol. 2(1), pages 1-22, January.
- Don Fullerton & Robert D. Mohr, 2002. "Suggested Subsidies are Sub-optimal Unless Combined with an Output Tax," NBER Working Papers 8723, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gertz, Marc G. & Gould, Leroy C., 1995. "Fear of punishment and the willingness to engage in criminal behavior: A research note," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 377-384.
- Catalina Gómez & Hermilson Velásquez & Andrés Julián Rendón & Santiago Bohórquez, 2014. "Crime in Colombia: More law enforcement or more justice?," DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO CIEF 011998, UNIVERSIDAD EAFIT.
- Ehrlich, Isaac & Saito, Tetsuya, 2010.
"Taxing guns vs. taxing crime: An application of the "market for offenses model","
Journal of Policy Modeling,
Elsevier, vol. 32(5), pages 670-689, September.
- Isaac Ehrlich & Tetsuya Saito, 2010. "Taxing Guns vs. Taxing Crime: An Application of the “Market for Offenses Model”," NBER Working Papers 16009, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Philip J. Cook & John MacDonald, 2010. "The Role of Private Action in Controlling Crime," NBER Chapters, in: Controlling Crime: Strategies and Tradeoffs, pages 331-363 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Helen V. Tauchen & Ann Dryden Witte & Harriet Griesinger, 1988. "Deterrence, Work and Crime: Revisiting the Issues with Birth Cohort Data," NBER Working Papers 2508, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lippert, Christian, 2002. "Zur Ãƒâ€“konomik der KontrollmaÃƒÅ¸nahmen bei Lebensmitteln und Futtermitteln," German Journal of Agricultural Economics, Humboldt-Universitaet zu Berlin, Department for Agricultural Economics, Humboldt-Universitaet zu Berlin, Department for Agricultural Economics, vol. 51(3).
- Philip J. Cook, 2008. "Assessing Urban Crime And Its Control: An Overview," NBER Working Papers 13781, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alexander Tabarrok, 1997. "A simple model of crime waves, riots, and revolutions," Atlantic Economic Journal, International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 25(3), pages 274-288, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.