The Growing Demand for Medical Care
In: Essays in the Economics of Health and Medical Care
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
This chapter was published in:
This item is provided by National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc in its series NBER Chapters with number 3451.
Contact details of provider:
Postal: National Bureau of Economic Research, 1050 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02138, U.S.A.
Web page: http://www.nber.org
More information through EDIRC
Other versions of this item:
- Victor R. Fuchs, 1968. "The Growing Demand for Medical Care," NBER Chapters, in: The Growing Demand for Medical Care, pages 1-8 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Victor R. Fuchs, 1968. "The Growing Demand for Medical Care," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number fuch68-2, July.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Steven F. Koch, 2013. "User Fee Abolition in South Africa: Re-Evaluating the Impact?," Working Papers 201331, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Steven F. Koch, 2012.
"The Abolition Of User Fees And The Demand For Health Care: Re-Evaluating The Impact,"
201219, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Steven F. Koch, 2012. "The Abolition of User Fees and the Demand for Health Care: Re-evaluating the Impact," Working Papers 301, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- David H. Howard & Yu-Chu Shen, 2011. "Comparative Effectiveness Research, COURAGE, and Technological Abandonment," NBER Working Papers 17371, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Valérie Paris & Pierre-Jean Lancry, 1997. "Âge, temps et normes : une analyse de la prescription pharmaceutique," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 129(3), pages 173-187.
- Glazer, Amihai & Rothenberg, Lawrence S., 1999. "Increased capacity may exacerbate rationing problems: with applications to medical care," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(5), pages 669-678, October.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.