Expectations, Monetary Policy, and the Misalignment of Traded Goods Prices
In: NBER International Seminar on Macroeconomics 2007
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
This chapter was published in:
This item is provided by National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc in its series NBER Chapters with number 3003.
Contact details of provider:
Postal: National Bureau of Economic Research, 1050 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02138, U.S.A.
Web page: http://www.nber.org
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Charles Engel & Nelson C. Mark & Kenneth D. West, 2007.
"Exchange Rate Models Are Not as Bad as You Think,"
NBER Working Papers
13318, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sutherland, Alan, 2002.
"Incomplete Pass-Through and the Welfare Effects of Exchange Rate Variability,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
3431, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Sutherland, Alan, 2005. "Incomplete pass-through and the welfare effects of exchange rate variability," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 65(2), pages 375-399, March.
- Alan Sutherland, 2002. "Incomplete Pass-Through and the Welfare Effects of Exchange Rate Variability," Discussion Paper Series, Department of Economics 200212, Department of Economics, University of St. Andrews.
- Robert Kollmann, 2004.
"Welfare Effects of a Monetary Union: The Role of Trade Openness,"
Journal of the European Economic Association,
MIT Press, vol. 2(2-3), pages 289-301, 04/05.
- Robert Kollmann, 2004. "Welfare effects of a monetary union: the role of trade openness," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/7626, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Kollmann, Robert, 2002.
"Monetary policy rules in the open economy: effects on welfare and business cycles,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 49(5), pages 989-1015, July.
- Kollmann, Robert, 2002. "Monetary Policy Rules in the Open Economy: Effects on Welfare and Business Cycles," CEPR Discussion Papers 3279, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Robert Kollmann, 2002. "Monetary policy rules in the open economy: effects of welfare and business cycles," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/7628, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Gianluca Benigno & Pierpaolo Benigno, 2003.
"Price Stability in Open Economies,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 70(4), pages 743-764, October.
- Obstfeld, Maurice & Duarte, Margarida, 2005.
"Monetary Policy in the Open Economy Revisited: The Case for Exchange-Rate Flexibility Restored,"
2005 Meeting Papers
386, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Duarte, Margarida & Obstfeld, Maurice, 2008. "Monetary policy in the open economy revisited: The case for exchange-rate flexibility restored," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 27(6), pages 949-957, October.
- Enrique Martinez-Garcia, 2008. "Globalization and monetary policy: an introduction," Globalization and Monetary Policy Institute Working Paper 11, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Charles Engel, 2010.
"Exchange rate policies,"
BIS Papers chapters,
in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), The international financial crisis and policy challenges in Asia and the Pacific, volume 52, pages 229-250
Bank for International Settlements.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.