Effects Of Aggregation Over Time On Dynamic Characteristics Of An Econometric Model
In: Econometric Models of Cyclical Behavior, Vols. 1 and 2
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
This chapter was published in:
This item is provided by National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc in its series NBER Chapters with number 2787.
Contact details of provider:
Postal: National Bureau of Economic Research, 1050 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02138, U.S.A.
Web page: http://www.nber.org
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bianchi, Carlo & Calzolari, Giorgio & Ciriani, Tito A. & Corsi, Paolo & Cleur, Eugene M. & Sitzia, Bruno & Romagnoli, Gian C., 1976.
"Analisi e simulazione stocastica di un modello aggregato dell'economia italiana 1952-1971
[Analysis and stochastic simulation of a macro model of the Italian economy 1952-1971]," MPRA Paper 24423, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hamermesh, Daniel S, 1992.
"A General Model of Dynamic Labor Demand,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 74(4), pages 733-37, November.
- Varejão, José & Portugal, Pedro, 2007.
"Spatial and Temporal Aggregation in the Estimation of Labor Demand Functions,"
IZA Discussion Papers
2701, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- José Varejão & Pedro Portugal, 2007. "Spatial and Temporal Aggregation in the Estimation of Labor Demand Functions," Working Papers w200704, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Peter Hans Matthews, 2004.
"Paradise Lost and Found? The Econometric Contributions of Clive W.J. Granger and Robert F. Engle,"
Middlebury College Working Paper Series
0416, Middlebury College, Department of Economics.
- Peter Hans Matthews, 2005. "Paradise lost and found? The econometric contributions of Clive W. J. Granger and Robert F. Engle," Review of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(1), pages 1-28.
- Manudeep Bhuller & Christian N. Brinch & Sebastian Königs, 2014. "Time aggregation and state dependence in welfare receipt," Discussion Papers 771, Research Department of Statistics Norway.
- Daniel S. Hamermesh, 1992. "Spatial and Temporal Aggregation in the Dynamics of Labor Demand," NBER Working Papers 4055, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lawrence J. Christiano & Martin Eichenbaum, 1987.
"Temporal aggregation and structural inference in macroeconomics,"
306, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Christiano, Lawrence J. & Eichenbaum, Martin, 1987. "Temporal aggregation and structural inference in macroeconomics," Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 63-130, January.
- Lawrence J. Christiano & Martin S. Eichenbaum, 1986. "Temporal Aggregation and Structural Inference in Macroeconomics," NBER Technical Working Papers 0060, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Elena Andreou & Eric Ghysels & Andros Kourtellos, 2007.
"Regression Models with Mixed Sampling Frequencies,"
University of Cyprus Working Papers in Economics
8-2007, University of Cyprus Department of Economics.
- Sandrine Lardic & Valérie Mignon, 2004. "Robert F. Engle et Clive W.J. Granger prix Nobel d'économie 2003," Revue d'économie politique, Dalloz, vol. 0(1), pages 1-15.
- Lyon, Charles C. & Thompson, Gary D., 1991. "Model Selection With Temporal And Spatial Aggregation: Alternative Marketing Margin Models," Staff Papers 13253, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Hagen, Tobias, 2001. "Does fixed-term contract employment raise firms' adjustment-speed? Evidence from an establishment panel for West-Germany," ZEW Discussion Papers 01-57, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.