Population Change and Aggregate Output
In: Demographic and Economic Change in Developed Countries
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
This chapter was published in:
This item is provided by National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc in its series NBER Chapters with number 2392.
Contact details of provider:
Postal: National Bureau of Economic Research, 1050 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02138, U.S.A.
Web page: http://www.nber.org
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ehrlich, Isaac & Lui, Francis, 1997. "The problem of population and growth: A review of the literature from Malthus to contemporary models of endogenous population and endogenous growth," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 205-242, January.
- Charles I. Jones, 2004.
"Growth and Ideas,"
NBER Working Papers
10767, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sugimoto, Yoshiaki & Nakagawa, Masao, 2010.
"From duty to right: The role of public education in the transition to aging societies,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 91(1), pages 140-154, January.
- Sugimoto, Yoshiaki & Nakagawa, Masao, 2009. "From Duty to Right: The Role of Public Education in the Transition to Aging Societies," MPRA Paper 13835, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yoshiaki Sugimoto & Masao Nakagawa, 2007. "From Duty to Right: The Role of Public Education in the Transition to Aging Societies," ISER Discussion Paper 0700, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Andrey Korotayev & Artemy Malkov, 2012. "A Compact Mathematical Model of the World System Economic and Demographic Growth, 1 CE - 1973 CE," Papers 1206.0496, arXiv.org.
- David E. Bloom & David Canning & Jaypee Sevilla, 2001. "Economic Growth and the Demographic Transition," NBER Working Papers 8685, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Das Gupta, Monica & Bongaarts, John & Cleland, John, 2011. "Population, poverty, and sustainable development : a review of the evidence," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5719, The World Bank.
- Dalton, Thomas R. & Coats, R. Morris & Asrabadi, Badiollah R., 2005. "Renewable resources, property-rights regimes and endogenous growth," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 52(1), pages 31-41, January.
- Stephan Klasen & Thorsten Nestmann, 2004.
"Population, Population Density, and Technological Change,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
1209, CESifo Group Munich.
- Stephan Klasen & Thorsten Nestmann, 2006. "Population, population density and technological change," Journal of Population Economics, Springer, vol. 19(3), pages 611-626, July.
- Stephan Klasen & Thorsten Nestmann, 2004. "Population, Population Density, and Technological Change," Ibero America Institute for Econ. Research (IAI) Discussion Papers 100, Ibero-America Institute for Economic Research.
- Marsiglio, Simone, 2011. "On the relationship between population change and sustainable development," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 65(4), pages 353-364, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.