The Data on Income from Independent Professional Practice
In: Income from Independent Professional Practice
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
This chapter was published in:
This item is provided by National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc in its series NBER Chapters with number 2325.
Contact details of provider:
Postal: National Bureau of Economic Research, 1050 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02138, U.S.A.
Web page: http://www.nber.org
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- SOLOGON Denisa & VAN KERM Philippe, 2014. "Earnings dynamics, foreign workers and the stability of inequality trends in Luxembourg 1988-2009," CEPS/INSTEAD Working Paper Series 2014-03, CEPS/INSTEAD.
- SOLOGON Denisa & O?DONOGHUE Cathal, 2012.
"Shaping earnings instability: labour market policy and institutional factors,"
CEPS/INSTEAD Working Paper Series
- Denisa Maria Sologon & O'Donoghue, Cathal, 2011. "Shaping earnings instability: labour market policy and institutional factors," MERIT Working Papers 077, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Lundborg, Per, 1995.
"Job amenity and the incidence of double work,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier,
Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 273-287, March.
- Lundborg, Per, 1991. "Job Amenity and the Incidence of Double Work," Working Paper Series, Research Institute of Industrial Economics 291, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Lee A. Lillard, 1977. "Estimation of Permanent and Transitory Response Functions in Panels Data: A Dynamic Labor Supply Model," NBER Working Papers 0185, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andersson, Fredrik N. G., 2011. "Band Spectrum Regressions using Wavelet Analysis," Working Papers, Lund University, Department of Economics 2011:22, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Steven G. Medema, 2013. "On Why There Is No Milton Friedman Today: Sui Generis, Sui Temporis," Econ Journal Watch, Econ Journal Watch, vol. 10(2), pages 197-204, May.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.