The Data on Income from Independent Professional Practice
In: Income from Independent Professional Practice
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
This chapter was published in:
This item is provided by National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc in its series NBER Chapters with number 2325.
Contact details of provider:
Postal: National Bureau of Economic Research, 1050 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02138, U.S.A.
Web page: http://www.nber.org
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Denisa Maria Sologon & O'Donoghue, Cathal, 2011.
"Shaping earnings instability: labour market policy and institutional factors,"
UNU-MERIT Working Paper Series
077, United Nations University, Maastricht Economic and social Research and training centre on Innovation and Technology.
- Denisa Maria Sologon & O'Donoghue, Cathal, 2011. "Shaping earnings instability: labour market policy and institutional factors," MERIT Working Papers 077, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- SOLOGON Denisa & O?DONOGHUE Cathal, 2012. "Shaping earnings instability: labour market policy and institutional factors," CEPS/INSTEAD Working Paper Series 2012-06, CEPS/INSTEAD.
- Steven G. Medema, 2013. "On Why There Is No Milton Friedman Today: Sui Generis, Sui Temporis," Econ Journal Watch, Econ Journal Watch, vol. 10(2), pages 197-204, May.
- Lundborg, Per, 1991.
"Job Amenity and the Incidence of Double Work,"
Working Paper Series
291, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Andersson, Fredrik N. G., 2011. "Band Spectrum Regressions using Wavelet Analysis," Working Papers 2011:22, Lund University, Department of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.