Approaches to a Fiscal Theory of Political Federalism
In: Public Finances: Needs, Sources, and Utilization
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
This chapter was published in:
This item is provided by National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc in its series NBER Chapters with number 2274.
Contact details of provider:
Postal: National Bureau of Economic Research, 1050 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02138, U.S.A.
Web page: http://www.nber.org
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Richard Bird & Andrey Tarasov, 2002.
"Closing the Gap: Fiscal Imbalaces and Intergovernmental Transfers in Developed Federations,"
International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU
paper0202, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Richard M Bird & Andrey V Tarasov, 2004. "Closing the gap: fiscal imbalances and intergovernmental transfers in developed federations," Environment and Planning C: Government and Policy, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 22(1), pages 77-102, February.
- Konrad, Kai A. & Seitz, Helmut, 2001. "Fiscal federalism and risk sharing in Germany: the role of size differences," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Market Processes and Governance FS IV 01-20, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Richard M. Bird, 2008. "Tax Assignment Revisited," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper0805, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- M. Marãˆ & M. Sarcinelli, 1994. "The European Union: how to assign the functions of government," Banca Nazionale del Lavoro Quarterly Review, Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 47(191), pages 341-377.
- Maxime Demarais-Tremblay, 2014. "On the Definition of Public Goods. Assessing Richard A. Musgrave's contribution," UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00951577, HAL.
- Maxime Desmarais-Tremblay, 2014. "On the Definition of Public Goods. Assessing Richard A. Musgrave's contribution," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 14004, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Richard M. Bird, 2003. "Fiscal Flows, Fiscal Balance, and Fiscal Sustainability," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper0302, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Beniamino Moro, 2001. "Incentivi fiscali e politiche di sviluppo economico regionale in Europa," Moneta e Credito, Economia civile, vol. 54(215), pages 343-388.
- M. Marãˆ & M. Sarcinelli, 1994. "The European Union: how to assign the functions of government," BNL Quarterly Review, Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 47(191), pages 341-377.
- Francois Vaillancourt & Richard Bird, 2005.
"Expenditure-Based Equalization Transfers,"
International Tax Program Papers
0512, International Tax Program, Institute for International Business, Joseph L. Rotman School of Management, University of Toronto.
- Francois Vaillancourt & Richard M.Bird, 2004. "Expenditure-Based Equalization Transfers," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper0410, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Fabio Fiorillo & Agnese Sacchi, 2012. "The Political Economy of the Standard Level of Services: The Role of Income Distribution," CESifo Working Paper Series 3696, CESifo Group Munich.
- David Albouy, 2010.
"Evaluating the Efficiency and Equity of Federal Fiscal Equalization,"
NBER Working Papers
16144, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Albouy, David, 2012. "Evaluating the efficiency and equity of federal fiscal equalization," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 96(9-10), pages 824-839.
- Lisa Grazzini & Alessandro Petretto, 2006. "Vertical Tax Competition with Tax Sharing and Equalization Grants," Giornale degli Economisti, GDE (Giornale degli Economisti e Annali di Economia), Bocconi University, vol. 65(1), pages 75-94, May.
- Luis Ángel Hierro Recio & Pedro Atienza Montero & David Patiño Rodríguez, 2007. "La financiación autonómica de régimen general. Nivelación y corresponsabilidad fiscal desde una perspectiva comparada," Revista de Estudios Regionales, Universidades Públicas de Andalucía, vol. 1, pages 191-229.
- Antonio Zabalza, 2007. "La financiación económica en el Estatuto de Cataluña," Working Papers 0703, International Economics Institute, University of Valencia.
- Quigley, John M., 2002. "A Decent Home: Housing Policy in Perspective," Berkeley Program on Housing and Urban Policy, Working Paper Series qt8f57x42q, Berkeley Program on Housing and Urban Policy.
- K., Jothi Sivagnanam & M., Naganathan, 1999. "Federal Transfers and the Tax efforts of the States in India," MPRA Paper 3208, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Maté Sáncuez-Val, M. & García Pérez De Lema, D. & López Hernández, F., 2009. "La influencia de los efectos espaciales en el crecimiento de la productividad de la PYME/," Estudios de Economía Aplicada, Estudios de Economía Aplicada, vol. 27, pages 283 (24 PÃ¡, Abril.
- Bird, Richard M. & Smart, Michael, 2002. "Intergovernmental Fiscal Transfers: International Lessons for Developing Countries," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 30(6), pages 899-912, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.