Stronger Risk Controls, Lower Risk: Evidence from U.S. Bank Holding Companies
In: Market Institutions and Financial Market Risk
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
This chapter was published in:
This item is provided by National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc in its series NBER Chapters with number 13178.
Contact details of provider:
Postal: National Bureau of Economic Research, 1050 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02138, U.S.A.
Web page: http://www.nber.org
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Calomiris, Charles W. & Carlson, Mark A., 2014.
"Corporate Governance and Risk Management at Unprotected Banks: National Banks in the 1890s,"
Finance and Economics Discussion Series, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.)
2014-8, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Charles W. Calomiris & Mark Carlson, 2014. "Corporate Governance and Risk Management at Unprotected Banks: National Banks in the 1890s," NBER Working Papers 19806, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Acharya, Viral V & Naqvi, Hassan, 2012. "The Seeds of a Crisis: A Theory of Bank Liquidity and Risk-Taking over the Business Cycle," CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers 8851, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.